Game against Iona confirmed for Saturday

CBFan

I am wondering will they put the tickets online just like the regular seasons games?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have checked first before asking the tickets are already online.

Technology is something else.

Westy03 likes this

3 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

The School's AD website says the game is included in season tix holders package - how does that work?

Electronically if your a season ticket holder go into your account and the Jan 8 electronic tickets with your seats is already there.  My 4 seats with the team and date are already listed.

cheeseman likes this

3 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Electronically if your a season ticket holder go into your account and the Jan 8 electronic tickets with your seats is already there.  My 4 seats with the team and date are already listed.

same for me excellent use of technology.  A solid move on SLU's part to get the largest crowd possible.

Iona has already knocked off Alabama this year.  Their only losses are against Kansas and on the road at Belmont.  Tyson Jolly was SMU's leading scorer in his last full season there and Elijah Joiner was Tulsa's lead guard.  Their main post threat Nelly Junior Joseph is averaging 14.0ppg 8.6 rpg and 1.8 apg.  And yes, they do have the ability to press.  We will have to play a great game to beat them.

3 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Iona has already knocked off Alabama this year.  Their only losses are against Kansas and on the road at Belmont.  Tyson Jolly was SMU's leading scorer in his last full season there and Elijah Joiner was Tulsa's lead guard.  Their main post threat Nelly Junior Joseph is averaging 14.0ppg 8.6 rpg and 1.8 apg.  And yes, they do have the ability to press.  We will have to play a great game to beat them.

I was shocked by the Bama outcome until I saw that they couldn't hit a FT or 3

I wonder what other options there were for scheduling this game. I am excited for it, and glad to be playing any game, but I hope the staff doesn’t think Iona’s NET of 46th will hold all season. I wouldn’t be surprised if this ends up being a Quad 3 game.