The Bills over St. B by 3

The Wiz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

El Paso had a central square fountain with painted stone crocodiles with their tails up in the air forming the spout for the water jet to come out of. At some point in time, early on, there were real crocodiles swimming in the fountain but this ended when a bunch of drunk college kids got maimed by the crocs. Why not fiberglass cows, squirrels, or buffaloes? Cleveland has buildings (Case Western Reserve) designed in weird shapes, as if they were a Picasso painting. Art is art, you do not have to like it or appreciate it, it is what it is.

14 hours ago, jonny karate said:

All seriousness Olean is my number one place i want to see a slu out of town game. Reasons its in the middle of nowhere, there has to be a decent bar and restaurant I can spend all day before and after game, it be interesting getting there, I probably be only slu fan and all of you can watch me

I recall back in the old CUSA days I would travel to Greenville NC to watch the Bills play East Carolina with my bright blue Billiken hoodie. It had a picture of the old-old Billiken (the grinchy Billiken twerlling a basketball). I be the only Bills fan in the arena. Everyone was amused by the mascot asking what is it. Highlight, Greenville barbecue scene is outstanding.   

7 minutes ago, CenHudDude said:

Thanks B&W. That gives me a great laugh each year.

I absolutely love it and always will.

We were in upstate NY last summer and drove by a billboard for SUNY Fredonia.  I said it out loud in the voice from this video - SUNY Fre-do-nia.  My wife did not find it nearly as funny as I did.

11 hours ago, Taj79 said:

Wait ---- the Olean squirrels have COVID now too?  The deer?  The squirrels?  Oh the humanity .................

The military biotech has made great advances in the last decade, but no one has figured out how to infect fiberglass so far.

12 hours ago, brownindians said:

We really enjoy beating SLU. Enjoy the 3hour buggy ride from Buffalo in the cold ice & snow covered gravel dirt trail.

When did you advance to gravel dirt trails?