The Bills over Rich by 7

The Wiz

5 hours ago, Fraz said:

No turnovers the last 13 minutes is incredible.

Only one in the last 19:50. That’s one turnover in 33 possessions, so no illegal screens, charges, or clock violations which is not easy to do over that many possessions. Value the ball, don’t make foolish passes, win game. 

7 hours ago, billikenbill said:

Only one in the last 19:50. That’s one turnover in 33 possessions, so no illegal screens, charges, or clock violations which is not easy to do over that many possessions. Value the ball, don’t make foolish passes, win game. 

That moving screen call vs Traore  was bull he was moving because he was pulled. 

It is starting to look like we have a decent chance to  win the conference and the A10 tournament. A key to this will be how we do against St. Bona, assuming we get to play them as scheduled. St. Bona has not been doing well and going down in the rankings (TR), they are below us at this time.

Gotta say the Wiz has been spot on a few point spreads this year (except for those 2 losses Belmont,  UAB).   It's a tough year with transfers,  Covid year eligibility,  lay offs, protocols.  If you really wanted you could try to make some $ watching to where the line and public sentiment don't match quickly changing fluid situations.

The online betting isn't legal in my state yet (last I checked) so I don't partake as a law abiding citizen. 

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

It is starting to look like we have a decent chance to  win the conference and the A10 tournament. A key to this will be how we do against St. Bona, assuming we get to play them as scheduled. St. Bona has not been doing well and going down in the rankings (TR), they are below us at this time.

Come on Doc. It was one game and a home game at that. Let's play a few games before we start making predictions. 

13 minutes ago, willie said:

Come on Doc. It was one game and a home game at that. Let's play a few games before we start making predictions. 

12 minutes ago, willie said:

On second thought only the Wiz gets to do this. 

This is not my prediction it is the way TRs' are changing in our favor and against St. Bona. St. Bona has gone down from a teens ranking  to 65, we are at 62. We were ranked 4th in A10, now they rank us #1. I am not making this up and I have no computer algorithms analyzing how teams play, as the Wiz does, all I am doing is combining Team Rankings reports with my experience in stats and probability. Of course, not one word of these predictions are carved in stone, they can change at a moment's notice.

HenryB likes this

2 hours ago, Old guy said:

This is not my prediction it is the way TRs' are changing in our favor and against St. Bona. St. Bona has gone down from a teens ranking  to 65, we are at 62. We were ranked 4th in A10, now they rank us #1. I am not making this up and I have no computer algorithms analyzing how teams play, as the Wiz does, all I am doing is combining Team Rankings reports with my experience in stats and probability. Of course, not one word of these predictions are carved in stone, they can change at a moment's notice.

Go for it Old Guy, i like reading your stuff, even if some say you should "stay in your lane" lol