SLU vs. Drake Las Vegas

JGR6396

2 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

I looked this up and with 83 games, we have played Drake more than any other team, ever.  Pretty cool.  Next on the list is Cincy at 78, Tulsa at 74, and Bradley at 70.  Louisville is next with 67 games, followed by Dayton with 66 meetings.  Playing the Flyers twice per year will raise them up the list. 

It would be great to resume the rivalries that have died.

Didn't expect Tulsa to be Top 5.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I'd take EWR over LGA or JFK seven days a week and twice on Sunday but my sample size is probably smaller than yours. 

Too close to Christmas to attend Vegas Drake game in person but I may call Perennial Lockwood to see if they carry Flo Hoops if anyone is down to watch. If not, @Box and Won said he'd host at his house. 

I’m .000 for the century on flights either originating or terminating at EWR. It’s a WalMart with planes outside.

2 hours ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

When Rich Grawer began as SLU Coach, he had pulled out and hung in the rafters at West Pine Gym the banners of the old Missouri Valley Conference schools, even though SLU then was just beginning its time in the Midwestern City Conference (MCC), now Horizon League.  I remember seeing Wichita State's banner hanging in the rafters.

Wichita State is next on the list with 64 games.

30 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

need to figure out this FloHoops situation.... i got $5 on it.... but not $30

Wait, the slu game won’t be on in a way of watching it at a bar!!!?! That was why goal for leaving work 

21 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I'd take EWR over LGA or JFK seven days a week and twice on Sunday but my sample size is probably smaller than yours. 

Too close to Christmas to attend Vegas Drake game in person but I may call Perennial Lockwood to see if they carry Flo Hoops if anyone is down to watch. If not, @Box and Won said he'd host at his house. 

Parties at The Box ( That's how us insiders refer to Box's party pad ) are always a great time. Last time I was there he had a cocaine room, $6.50 hookers, 3 whiskey bong stations, a naked room for those that just like to party naked, and best of all a Basketball Country story hour. 

If indeed there is a party at the Box, you do not want to miss it. If you show up come on in the naked room and say hi, as I'll be there most of the night. 

21 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

2 hours ago, slufanskip said:

Parties at The Box ( That's how us insiders refer to Box's party pad ) are always a great time. Last time I was there he had a cocaine room, $6.50 hookers, 3 whiskey bong stations, a naked room for those that just like to party naked, and best of all a Basketball Country story hour. 

If indeed there is a party at the Box, you do not want to miss it. If you show up come on in the naked room and say hi, as I'll be there most of the night. 

Hookers would serve no purpose for me after an hour in the cocaine room. If we can combine the cocaine room and the naked room i'm 100% in.

NextYearBill likes this

3 hours ago, almaman said:

they   r playing UT Martin on espn3.  plus I assume also on the plus. 

Drake wins 80-55. UT Martin is Central Arkansas, Eastern Illinois level bad. Must kill Drebin, er, Must beat Drake.

24 minutes ago, TheOne said:

If you plan to head to Vegas and haven’t left already, it may be worth reconsidering.

Looks like I will put a hold on my Drake spread thread info until I get the all clear...I did notice that Williams and Courtney were on the Injury  list with Illness.