Here We Go Again

HoosierPal

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, HenryB said:

Lol...you mean experts like our covid expert Fauci? How well did following the advice of that "expert" turn out? 🙄 

I didn’t use a name. Neither did the original poster. YOU DID! To suggest that discussing a virus or vaccine with a medical doctor or virologist is a bad idea is F-ing INSANE to me. That’s not a political statement. It’s a matter of logic. 

9 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

I didn’t use a name. Neither did the original poster. YOU DID! To suggest that discussing a virus or vaccine with a medical doctor or virologist is a bad idea is F-ing INSANE to me. That’s not a political statement. It’s a matter of logic. 

If you want to talk to a conservative doctor or conservative virologist who disagrees with Fauci’s handling of the pandemic? Fine. I have absolutely zero problem with that. At least they have some idea what they’re talking about. The fact remains, too many damn people, ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE, are putting entirely too much trust in information they’ve found on Twitter or YouTube or from a d!psh!t podcaster. That’s the whole point. Dr. Fauci isn’t the only F-ing doctor in the world. If you don’t trust him, find another expert who actually has studied viruses or vaccines. Check their credentials. Don’t just trust them because they align with you politically. Outside of that, I do not care. 

2 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Why are you so angry? You are all worked up about me using a name? Caps and the F word???? I was just having a little fun with you.  For the record, Fauci is considered to be an expert. I have no confidence in him...do you? Throughout history there are countless examples of "experts" being wrong. And where, pray tell, did I tell you not to consult with anyone? I didn't....but it is so much easier to fly off the handle. 

2 minutes ago, HenryB said:

🤣🤣🤣 Why are you so angry? You are all worked up about me using a name? Caps and the F word???? I was just having a little fun with you.  For the record, Fauci is considered to be an expert. I have no confidence in him...do you? Throughout history there are countless examples of "experts" being wrong. And where, pray tell, did I tell you not to consult with anyone? I didn't....but it is so much easier to fly off the handle. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night, boss. 🙄

4 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, boss. 🙄

It truly is remarkable how quickly it turns to “I was just joking and you totally overreacted” AS SOON as you get called out. Funny how that works.

8 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

Dude I’ve been trying not to put you on ignore because you do have some good Billiken basketball posts when you aren’t in COVID conspiracy land.

No one should take my advice when it comes to COVID or vaccines.  I’m an accountant. You want some tax advice on COVID relief tax breaks for your business?  I’m your guy.  You want to understand the extremely gray/complicated areas of vaccine efficacy or how viruses spread. Talk to a f*cking medical doctor or a virologist.

I’ve never asked, loser. YOU’RE the one telling people what to do. It’s really quite simple, if you don’t want people responding to you, then DON’T POST! As for putting me on ignore, what’s holding you back?? If you need detailed instructions, I will be glad to help. As for getting tax advice, I would feel more comfortable using someone who doesn’t troll my every post like a fifth grader...

6 hours ago, White Pelican said:

Well, it's certainly been better than drinking bleach would have been as espoused by one of our top politicians.

and cnn wonders why their ratings are in the basement.

6 hours ago, Reinert310 said:

It truly is remarkable how quickly it turns to “I was just joking and you totally overreacted” AS SOON as you get called out. Funny how that works.

Huh? Get called out on what? Man, you've got issues. It's not me ranting, raving, and using profanity. They say humor is the highest form of intelligence...just wondering when the last time you laughed? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

By the way...you never answered the question...do you have confidence in "Expert" Fauci"???  🤣🤣🤣

Just now, HenryB said:

Huh? Get called out on what? Man, you've got issues. It's not me ranting, raving, and using profanity. They say humor is the highest form of intelligence...just wondering when the last time you laughed? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

By the way...you never answered the question...do you have confidence in "Expert" Fauci"???  🤣🤣🤣

Fine dude. I’m a miserable bastard that never laughs. I hate everything and am dumb and you’re super smart because you suddenly decided you were joking this whole time. That’s fine. I really truly have stopped caring. You brought up Fauci. You’re the one that seems to be obsessed with him. I stated above, if you don’t agree with Fauci, fine. Find other “experts” that you do trust. Oh, and sorry I abbreviated a collection of letters put in a certain order that you found unbecoming. I assumed we were all adults here. P.S. Nothing I’ve said was political or anti-conservative at all. 

Just now, Reinert310 said:

Fine dude. I’m a miserable bastard that never laughs. I hate everything and am dumb and you’re super smart because you suddenly decided you were joking this whole time. That’s fine. I really truly have stopped caring. You brought up Fauci. You’re the one that seems to be obsessed with him. I stated above, if you don’t agree with Fauci, fine. Find other “experts” that you do trust. Oh, and sorry I abbreviated a collection of letters put in a certain order that you found unbecoming. I assumed we were all adults here. P.S. Nothing I’ve said was political or anti-conservative at all. 

The fact that, for whatever reason, you find it offensive that I think that people should take the advice of medical doctors and virologists when it comes to Covid and the vaccine, is, quite frankly, hilarious to me.

6 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

The fact that, for whatever reason, you find it offensive that I think that people should take the advice of medical doctors and virologists when it comes to Covid and the vaccine, is, quite frankly, hilarious to me.

Even if true, you really need to get over that inferiority and complex. Where did I ever tell you what you should do or don't do? Where did I say I found your view offensive? I challenged your assertion with a factual example and added a little humor and you had a meltdown. I am sure there is an expert mental health expert out there who can help you through this crisis. 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, HenryB said:

Even if true, you really need to get over that inferiority and complex. Where did I ever tell you what you should do or don't do? Where did I say I found your view offensive? I challenged your assertion with a factual example and added a little humor and you had a meltdown. I am sure there is an expert mental health expert out there who can help you through this crisis. 🤣🤣

Yes, I have bipolar. No, that’s not why I’ve reacted the way have in this thread. Joking about mental illness is just the icing on the cake here. Goodbye.

Just now, Reinert310 said:

Yes, I have bipolar. No, that’s not why I’ve reacted the way have in this thread. Joking about mental illness is just the icing on the cake here. Goodbye.

Just so you know, before I leave this board for good, getting angry about something does not mean a person is mentally ill. Saying stuff like that just adds to the misconceptions about mental illness. You wanna know the truth? I’ve actually been advised by doctors not to talk about my bipolar at work because it could be used against me. Imagine not being able to talk about having diabetes or asthma with your coworkers. Joking about that stuff isn’t funny. It’s ignorant.

31 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Just so you know, before I leave this board for good, getting angry about something does not mean a person is mentally ill. Saying stuff like that just adds to the misconceptions about mental illness. You wanna know the truth? I’ve actually been advised by doctors not to talk about my bipolar at work because it could be used against me. Imagine not being able to talk about having diabetes or asthma with your coworkers. Joking about that stuff isn’t funny. It’s ignorant.

unreal, and now you want to play the victim card.....

2 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

unreal, and now you want to play the victim card.....

Lol. You haven’t been playing the victim card for how “unfair” this board has been moderated since you got suspended a year and a half ago? Hi pot, I’m kettle.