Here We Go Again

HoosierPal

4 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Have you had this Covid recently?  My son had it. He is vaccinated. He had fever and chills for a day and then fatigue for a couple of more days. No way he would have been able to have any significant physical activity. 
What is BS about that?  How many players have actual symptoms?  

Very fair. I mainly think there should be different protocols/rewarded for vaccination as the team seems to be. I’m no doc tho and sorry your son experienced that. 

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Working and managing in retail most of my life, staying home sick is/was never a thing.  I've worked with broken bones, flu, pneumonia, etc.  Anything outside of hospitalization is unacceptable.  The general public has always turned a blind eye to this.  All the bitching about Schnucks being closed for the holiday weekend this past week just indicates how out of touch most people are or how they look on certain types of workers as beneath them and shouldn't have the same standards that other professions do just because it makes it inconvenient.

2 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

lary, i am not disagreeing with you but for most of my life, that hasnt been the case.  but now we have the chinese flu  virus which has obviously weakened considerably and is similar to the flu.  even now, sheeple are not asked to wear masks, stay home etc when they have the flu.   i just want to know what we dont treat all these viruses the same way?   it is total b.s. that the deep state is using this current virus to gain control over the population.   this isnt going to end well imo.  and i am not talking healthwise.   more and more people are tired of the inconsistent demands.  

u r pathetic

POSTED - NO TRESPASSING - THIS MEANS YOU!

The Southern Tier of Western New York is in a covid conundrum. It has a virus of its own that the Nutty news isn't talking about. Even the Deer are testing positive. (no BS)

Stay safe and stay healthy.

1 minute ago, brownindians said:

POSTED - NO TRESPASSING - THIS MEANS YOU!

The Southern Tier of Western New York is in a covid conundrum. It has a virus of its own that the Nutty news isn't talking about. Even the Deer are testing positive. (no BS)

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Deer have been testing positive for COVID for sometime around here

5 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Wrong.

Positive for Covid. No way he could have played a basketball game in that week. 

Before you give out medical opinions at least sleep at Holiday Inn Express. 

Did he also get tested for flu? It is possible to get both viruses 

I sincerely hope no one is putting any weight in any of the nonsense about COVID or vaccines being posed on a college basketball message board.  I’ve said this before but I think it bears repeating every time MBMs start acting like virologists.  Go talk to your doctor about COVID, omicron, and vaccines if you need information. 

BilliesBy40 likes this

16 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

I sincerely hope no one is putting any weight in any of the nonsense about COVID or vaccines being posed on a college basketball message board.  I’ve said this before but I think it bears repeating every time MBMs start acting like virologists.  Go talk to your doctor about COVID, omicron, and vaccines if you need information. 

Is that a sincere hope?  Would be a weird place to get information.   

Good advice though I agree.   All the Dr. Googles are really tiresome. 

25 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Or you, right???? 

3 hours ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Or you, right???? 

Dude I’ve been trying not to put you on ignore because you do have some good Billiken basketball posts when you aren’t in COVID conspiracy land.

No one should take my advice when it comes to COVID or vaccines.  I’m an accountant. You want some tax advice on COVID relief tax breaks for your business?  I’m your guy.  You want to understand the extremely gray/complicated areas of vaccine efficacy or how viruses spread. Talk to a f*cking medical doctor or a virologist.

Ironbills and billikenbill like this

12 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Dude I’ve been trying not to put you on ignore because you do have some good Billiken basketball posts when you aren’t in COVID conspiracy land.

No one should take my advice when it comes to COVID or vaccines.  I’m an accountant. You want some tax advice on COVID relief tax breaks for your business?  I’m your guy.  You want to understand the extremely gray/complicated areas of vaccine efficacy or how viruses spread. Talk to a f*cking medical doctor or a virologist.

No offense but often the "leave everything to the experts" line leads to a horrific place......

Sorry for the political jag but PLEASE, PLEASE Supreme Court send Chevron Deference to the ignoble end it deserves.........

So the guy that gives advice on where to go for covid info then says dont take my advice, my opinion is there are many places to get advice besides your medical doctor and much of it conflicting so one has to sort it themselves and the topic does come up on message boards so the moderator can stop it or not

49 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

So, we now live in a world where “take advice from the experts” is somehow a controversial thing to say? Wow. Just wow.

Lol...you mean experts like our covid expert Fauci? How well did following the advice of that "expert" turn out? 🙄 

13 minutes ago, HenryB said:

Lol...you mean experts like our covid expert Fauci? How well did following the advice of that "expert" turn out? 🙄 

Well, it's certainly been better than drinking bleach would have been as espoused by one of our top politicians.