Vaccine Requirement at Chaifetz

STLHoopsFan

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

how is that moving the goal posts, nitwit????????? those statements actually support one another...don't you tire of making a fool of yourself????

It’s weird that when I explained how it wasn’t experimental or rushed, you had no response. Nor did you have a response to the Trump administration being the ones trying to rush out the vaccine. Funny how that works.

I live in the free state of Florida, where vacine mandates are banned. In this state you can attend one of the many theme parks or an Orlando Magic bb game without proof of vaccination or mask requirement.

So does Florida have the highest covid case counts in the country.... No, to the contrary, when I looked 2 wks ago, Florida had the LOWEST case count by population in the country.

The following is anecdotal evidence, I happen to be in a hospital ER right now with my mother. I just asked a nurse about the number of Covid patients in the ER... There are no covid patients in the ER. 

billiken_roy likes this

4 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

i cannot effectively do my job wearing the mask.  

It’s been 2 years. You’re still working. You obviously CAN effectively do your job with a mask on.

25 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

If next year SLU (and others) require a flu vaccine, we can all get pissed. But I don't see why we're worried about that now. But let's definitely talk about it on a message board 

Yeah.  And you know those signs that say "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service".  Those piss-me off.  I have a right to go shirtless and shoeless wherever I want, right?  Those signs are a huge infringement on my rights.😖

1 minute ago, HoosierPal said:

Yeah.  And you know those signs that say "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service".  Those piss-me off.  I have a right to go shirtless and shoeless wherever I want, right?  Those signs are a huge infringement on my rights.😖

Lol. Exactly.

33 minutes ago, HenryB said:

Covid has proven to be the ideal weapon of exploitation to achieve an ideological agenda is a worldwide pandemic that has killed millions of people globally. It is stunning that so many are so willing to surrender the liberty that cost so much to win very understandable that people are willing to accept relatively minor measures like mask mandates and take vaccines that are safe & effective to help reduce the spread of such an illness.

I changed your take above so it is reasonable instead of conspiracy theorist.  We're talking about mask mandates & proof of vaccine requirements instituted by a private entity (SLU/Chaifetz Arena) here, not the government forcefully relocating sick people into camps or forcefully locking people up in their homes, etc.  

21 hours ago, Cowboy II said:

-seems White Pelican influenced this new policy based on their post from last night or earlier today 

Hey bozo, I'm just now catching up with this sh!tshow of a thread.

My fuokin' diatribe had absolutely nothing to do with Covid or masks or getting jabbed.

Learn how to read.

3 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

I changed your take above so it is reasonable instead of conspiracy theorist.  We're talking about mask mandates & proof of vaccine requirements instituted by a private entity (SLU/Chaifetz Arena) here, not the government forcefully relocating sick people into camps or forcefully locking people up in their homes, etc.  

That post from @HenryB was so nonsensical, I just ignored it. Of course, anything could kill me at any given moment, that doesn’t mean I don’t try minimize that risk. I could die in a car crash every time I get behind the wheel, that doesn’t mean I don’t wear a seatbelt.

55 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

You’re kidding me, right? You’ve got to be F-ing kidding me!

you mentioned gas chambers work camps, i was just saying that is not where the nazis started, it is where they ended. i dont know where this vaccine thing will end but we do know where it started. SLU is a private organization they can do what they want. 

you mentioned gas chambers work camps, i was just saying that is not where the nazis started, it is where they ended. i dont know where this vaccine thing will end but we do know where it started. SLU is a private organization they can do what they want. 

13 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

It’s been 2 years. You’re still working. You obviously CAN effectively do your job with a mask on.

no it's only because everyone is stumbling and mumbling through the day.  so my D- performance is still as good as everyone else or better.   i take more pride in my abilities than that and it bothers me.  

1 minute ago, billiken_roy said:

no it's only because everyone is stumbling and mumbling through the day.  so my D- performance is still as good as everyone else or better.   i take more pride in my abilities than that and it bothers me.  

Good for you. That should be the case. But the job has gotten done, has it not?

17 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

If forced to, I could do my job hopping.  Making light of the fact that it is much more difficult makes you a not very understanding and not very nice person.  I'm guessing your job doesn't involve this. 

Just now, gabriel said:

Anti-vaxxers think they're american revolutionaries when in reality they're just bored old guys looking to stir the pot because they don't have anything interesting going on. 

oh brother.🙄

3 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

No, it’s started with the putsch which, if we’re being honest, more closely aligns with the January 6th attacks on the Capital than vaccine mandates.

Just now, Reinert310 said:

Good for you. That should be the case. But the job has gotten done, has it not?

not without damage to my and my employer's reputation imo.   

14 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

How thoughtful of you to volunteer to be be my spokesman. Unfortunately, I require my spokesmen to have an understanding of American history. If you need some reading suggestions, let me know. Thanks again for your interest!

I'm not going to waste too much time here, but I want to (hopefully) draw some attention to data re: myocarditis from the vaccine. Yes, there is an increase risk of myocarditis after the vaccine. However, there is also an increased risk of myocarditis from the virus itself, in addition to other risks of actually catching the disease. Please get vaccinated.

Barda, et al. 2021. NEJM

nejmoa2110475_f3.jpeg

BrockL likes this

3 hours ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

that's right, and i'm giving up my season tickets which i've had for 36 years... fortunately the Athletic Department is cooperating with giving refunds for the balance of the year..i can now  watch the games at homes, just like our East Coast crowd and complain about the poor attendance and atmosphere....

American Hero

RiseOfTheBillikens likes this