GDT: Belmont

Bills By 40

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something ain’t right here. Taj was right, team gave up with about 8 left. Need some major soul searching because that performance from Ford put his position in question. There’re always naysayers, and I try to be positive (probably to a fault), but Ford’s performance was inexcusable. 

6 minutes ago, SLU_Nick said:

@cgeldmacher - how about now? 

How about what?  We’re not going to win every game.  This was a tough one and we lost.  I’m still not going to be okay with bashing all the 18-23 year old kids on our team over each and every play and bashing our coach every time a play or a game doesn’t go our way.  Still comfortable with everything I said.

3 minutes ago, A10Ref said:

Something ain’t right here. Taj was right, team gave up with about 8 left. Need some major soul searching because that performance from Ford put his position in question. There’re always naysayers, and I try to be positive (probably to a fault), but Ford’s performance was inexcusable. 

He has the Perkins injury to fall back on as an excuse. Ford always has an excuse.

Bizziken and TaLBErt like this

Wow. Humbling loss. I'm not a Ford critic usually, but what was that? Yuri Collins walking the ball up the court. Effort was there from the players, but their hands were tied by slow-paced game. With the players we have, we should have won that game by 20 points. Everyone hesitant to shoot. There must be a reason, but that was tough to watch.

Just now, dlarry said:

I think we are seeing how hard it is to win with a 5’10 pass only PG. 

Not sure what the answer is.

Id like to see Nesbitt get more involved on offense. 

Jones needs to get more time. 

Im not sure what else can be done?!?

Resurrection of Rick Majerus…yeah, we are low on options.

5 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

What was going on there at the end?  Coach Giacolleti was heated yelling at the Belmont bench.  The Casey Alexander was jawing back at the SLU bench at the end of the timeout they called with 2 seconds left.

Belmont called a timeout with 2 seconds left on the clock up 5