GDT: MSOC Elite 8 @ Washington

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lando Griffin said:

Sans the two goals I think SLU had a hell of a half where they controlled the ball.

I feel like if they can get 1 and get that momentum they are on their way!

Agreed. Also, the end SLU just defended is much worse. There’s a reason Washington made them switch ends for the first half

Just now, ThreeTimeBilliken said:

Agreed. Also, the end SLU just defended is much worse. There’s a reason Washington made them switch ends for the first half

Yeah, I noticed that right as the first stream was starting. What was that all about?

25 minutes ago, Deutschkind said:

Nope. PAC-12 media is total trash

21 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Video, no audio here on Chrome.

no audio anywhere. I had no audio on the first feed before it went down and now no audio on the 2nd feed either

This is insane. Total pig slop. I was really interested to see the Bills soccer team. A lot of hype and we get a stream that’s worse than a middle school experiment and a field that looks like a bad accident. Unfit for a farm animal. WTAF. This is an embarrassment. They had an old coach interviewed at halftime during the SLU bball game. Got excited to watch this and it’s quite awful. It doesn’t look sanitary. Wow. This is the NCAA tournament? Complete rubbish. Just hope no one gets seriously injured.

10 minutes ago, Back2Stereo said:

This is insane. Total pig slop. I was really interested to see the Bills soccer team. A lot of hype and we get a stream that’s worse than a middle school experiment and a field that looks like a bad accident. Unfit for a farm animal. WTAF. This is an embarrassment. They had an old coach interviewed at halftime during the SLU bball game. Got excited to watch this and it’s quite awful. It doesn’t look sanitary. Wow. This is the NCAA tournament? Complete rubbish. Just hope no one gets seriously injured.

Our NE MO farm has more grass and green covering over what used to literally be a pig pen.

This looks like Wrigley Field for Chicago Bears NFL football in the 1960's.