• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Hahhahhahaha I hate SPUMAC

But this might be more embarrassing 

About half way through, I asked myself the same question Mizzou is asking themselves in this game... is this thing ever going to end?

9 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

Who on the tigers could make the Billikens rotation?  I'm not seeing anyone

Kobe would actually be a great piece for us. But No other player could see the court 

CBFan likes this

3 hours ago, SLU_Nick said:

The only thing I wanna know is if he went into Liberty’s locker room post-game and congratulated them on their competitive spirit.  

After the congratulations coach Martin asked the players about how strong their commitment was to Liberty.

That night he called Linssen, Thatch and Okoro about grad transferring to MU next season.

After all players rejected coach Martin he sat back and told himself at least the buyout is big money.

billiken_roy likes this

43 minutes ago, ACE said:

What does it say about Mizzou that they would even schedule a game at that "school."  No self-respecting quality program would do that. Getting dominated in that game was an appropriate result.

Respectfully Ace you are a good poster but for conservatives like myself that try to enjoy just basketball that was not a good post.

Happy Friday

slufanskip and AGB91 like this

1 hour ago, ACE said:

What does it say about Mizzou that they would even schedule a game at that "school."  No self-respecting quality program would do that. Getting dominated in that game was an appropriate result.

i think you get away with this post without the quotation marks.  

dennis_w likes this