Who is our closer?

HoosierPal

41 minutes ago, CBFan said:

It is closer by committee chosen by Yuri or Jones until one of the players step up and show they will not panic and turn the ball over.

Nesbitt, Hargrove, and Jimerson have turned the ball over too much so I am comfortable with Yuri picking the hot hand.

Defenses will always swarm the best player however with that said Perkins would be an obvious choice if he could play and would get the job done.

-see 3star

35 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Huh?  Nesbitt turns the ball over 0.4 times per game and he's often our secondary ballhandler.

-yep, top 100 in the country per kenpom

22 minutes ago, Cowboy II said:

-see 3star

-yep, top 100 in the country per kenpom

I stand corrected even better he did not have a turnover against Memphis.

Based on that Nesbitt is the guy I want for the last shot.

I'd guess Travis would draw up a play for Jimerson with the hope he gets hacked. and goes to the line. Or possibly Linssen since he's been deadly from the FT line. Most likely though he'd leave it up to Yuri to create and find someone open for a good shot. If we had Javonte you can bet he'd be facing a double or even triple team which would have to leave someone open for a clean look. 

willie likes this

9 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I'd guess Travis would draw up a play for Jimerson with the hope he gets hacked. and goes to the line. Or possibly Linssen since he's been deadly from the FT line. Most likely though he'd leave it up to Yuri to create and find someone open for a good shot. If we had Javonte you can bet he'd be facing a double or even triple team which would have to leave someone open for a clean look. 

If you can get him the ball Linssen is a good option.