GDT: beat duke

wgstl

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

I wasn’t watching live, was following on my phone. Was the guy that punched/slapped Schulte the same guy that acted like an idiot at the end of their last game? 

I think that was the dude who put in the own-goal game winner.  I hope Schulte thanked him for scoring for us. 

3 hours ago, SLUBALLS said:

To give Duke’s #7 credit, he came over to the SLU bench after the game and congratulated several players individually.  

That doesn’t surprise me. He also gave Schulte a nice job kinda pat after Shultz beat him to through ball late in the game. He seems to be competitive and a trash talker and imo that’s ok

1 hour ago, slufanskip said:

That doesn’t surprise me. He also gave Schulte a nice job kinda pat after Shultz beat him to through ball late in the game. He seems to be competitive and a trash talker and imo that’s ok

We’ve all taken it too far at one point or another. I think it 100% is also great gamesmanship by SLU and SLU fans(or anyone who hates duke) to play up the “outrage” and try no to bring as much distraction as possible to that Duke team in the lead up to last nights game. 

Reinert310 likes this