GDT: vs Illinois State (Cancun Challenge)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK people, we have the Vegas line for this game available. SLU is supposed to beat IL State by 11 pts. I think the Vegas line is low in this case and the Wiz's prediction (SLU wins by 15) is better. No matter, my opinion here is that we will win and go above the Vegas line. Have fun.

3 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

It's those persnickety Direct TV credentials that many of us lack........we need @Go_Bills and his merry band of internet pirates......

What I’ve been doing this year for any/all games is going to https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/ and finding the game thread you are looking for and they usually have multiple stream options. You may have to click through some ads or pop-ups but I’ve never had any issues with them. Especially kobestreams or the starfish one.

38 minutes ago, BuiltFordBills said:

What I’ve been doing this year for any/all games is going to https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/ and finding the game thread you are looking for and they usually have multiple stream options. You may have to click through some ads or pop-ups but I’ve never had any issues with them. Especially kobestreams or the starfish one.

Nice Thanks

I'm using this CBS Sports app streaming to a Roku while visiting family, working pretty well so far.

Long way from the days I'd have to adjust the antenna to listen on KMOX when I lived in OK.