GDT: @ Memphis

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, gobillsgo said:

Jimerson always disappears in these games. He can fill it up against Harris Stowe, but always looks scared against the big teams

He had 4 touches. Is that on him or our offense? Or both? Genuine question. I say both.. We ran set plays for him last week and tonight its back to hiding in the corner. 

Bills have not played their best thus far, that much is obvious (can still get this dub).That being said…IDGAF what happens this game, THE Saint Louis University Billikens can beat the most athletic team in America even without our guy Javonte. 

Bills by a million first week of April…two times over YEEE YEEEEEE!!!! 

I predicted this, or at least feared it. Team is overmatched in every way. Not like we can't play with them, but so sped up and out of control. 

I quite like Ford but the decision to go with a zone is terrible. We have no idea how to play zone. Except for TJ, the entire team has made boatloads of dumb plays or just failed at the simplest lay up or tip in. 

Yes, if they stopped playing like crap they could get back in the game, but they'll lose by 30 if not more because of the panic starts from the top down with Ford playing a zone. 

1 minute ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

Kinda miss Demarius Jacob’s right now too. I always thought of him as a mini-Perkins with the way he could score at all three levels. Although he’d probably disappear on this big of a stage

+100000.. he’d be our 3rd guard

5 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Jimerson always disappears in these games. He can fill it up against Harris Stowe, but always looks scared against the big teams

Exactly. I think he's improving though. We just missed shots, the height is really screwing us. If we settle down I think we can get back in. I feel Minnesota though.