GDT: @ Memphis

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

That's settling, dry humor does not translate well via text especially on a message board that was founded on historically bad takes. 

Roll Bills.  

I need you to step it tf up right now. This is a big day and you have had a brutal morning on here. Strap in and get yourself together

1-Defend without fouling! Can’t get into foul trouble and don’t want to give them free points at the line.

2-Take care of the ball! Can’t give them free buckets in transition where they can take advantage of their a athleticism to run up and down the court. Force them to beat us in the half court where so far this season, they’ve relied almost exclusively on iso ball.

3-Play our game! Don’t try to change what’s worked for us just because this is Memphis and they’re ranked 11th. We don’t need to force anything. When we do that, we struggle. Play our game, and if they still beat us, we tip our caps. We don’t want to lose trying to be something we’re not.

Old guy likes this

1 hour ago, papal said:

If memory serves me right, we have done well against Menphis (when it was Memphis State in Conference USA). Hopefully that holds true tonight.  Was the last time we played them in the first round of NCAA?  Majerus outcoaching Josh Pastner.

I remember how Josh Pastner was suppose to be the next big thing in coaching.

He has not lived up to expectations.

1 hour ago, papal said:

If memory serves me right, we have done well against Menphis (when it was Memphis State in Conference USA). Hopefully that holds true tonight.  Was the last time we played them in the first round of NCAA?  Majerus outcoaching Josh Pastner.

Yes, NCAA win was our last game against Memphis. They lead the all-time series 32-26.

1 hour ago, gobillsgo said:

Visited a Memphis forum… they think they’re gonna blow us out (which they could).  I’m thinking Bills by 5. 

https://247sports.com/college/memphis/board/59481/Contents/memphis-vs-saint-louis-previewing-the-tigers-upcoming-matchup-175429323/?page=1

https://csnbbs.com/thread-935508.html

Could be worse 

7 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

It's so cheap even I do it.......it just slides right in there with the Disney plus subscription.....

The only way I’ve been able to hide the additional expense.