Around the A10

brianstl

Interesting list for conversational purposes.  Top 6 plus bottom 8 looks like a logical place for a break of top half/bottom half.  If you are a Dayton fan you likely would say that the Flyers should be rated on top of the Bills due to the game at Dayton. 

Richmond versus Fordham tonight is a do or die game for Richmond. 

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

Interesting list for conversational purposes.  Top 6 plus bottom 8 looks like a logical place for a break of top half/bottom half.  If you are a Dayton fan you likely would say that the Flyers should be rated on top of the Bills due to the game at Dayton. 

Richmond versus Fordham tonight is a do or die game for Richmond. 

Assuming Richmond wins tonight, it is 

top 6

Richmond

bottom 7

HoosierPal likes this

10 A10 teams in action today.

GW at Rhody

Davidson at Fordham

St. Joseph's at VCU

Richmond at LaSalle

Dayton at George Mason

Where is the upset?  Can the Wildcats, Spiders and Flyers all win on the road?  Or will the favorite's win, heightening the top half / bottom half destinction in the league?

Schmidt being Schmidt last night ..... Osunniyi 35 minutes; Adaway 40; Holmes 36; Welch 37 and Lofton 39.  Bench got 13 minutes throwing down a powerful deuce with 5 rebounds and an assist.  The 64 to 56 Bonnie win is truly indicative of how Schmidt wants to play ---- relatively slow and measured.  Only two guys with three fouls so he wasn't pressed to take anyone out.  Duquesne never led and was down 16 early first half.

50 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

10 A10 teams in action today.

GW at Rhody

Davidson at Fordham

St. Joseph's at VCU

Richmond at LaSalle

Dayton at George Mason

Where is the upset?  Can the Wildcats, Spiders and Flyers all win on the road?  Or will the favorite's win, heightening the top half / bottom half destinction in the league?

If I were betting I would pick all of the favorites, if I had to pick an upset it would be LaSalle beating a decently talented but cotton candy soft Richmond team. 

5 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

Mason just gave us a blueprint of how to handle dayton. Blanket Elvis and deny holmes the ball. Make smith shoot 20 shots...  Holmes only took 3.

Especially at the end, don’t let smith bring up the ball. They’re lost and 10 sec off the shot clock 

All Holmes can do is dunk right now.  And Smith is 10x better driving left to right with his dominant hand.  I haven't seen him make a mid-range jump shot yet.  A three, yes.  Mid-range, no.  We got beat at Dayton because Kobe Elvis had a career half.  There i sno need for a blueprint ot beat Dayton.  They aren't that good yet.

Bonaventure is coming on and Davidson is taking care of business.

4 hours ago, Taj79 said:

All Holmes can do is dunk right now.  And Smith is 10x better driving left to right with his dominant hand.  I haven't seen him make a mid-range jump shot yet.  A three, yes.  Mid-range, no.  We got beat at Dayton because Kobe Elvis had a career half.  There i sno need for a blueprint ot beat Dayton.  They aren't that good yet.

Also lost because Yuri got into foul trouble. We had gotten the deficit down to 3 with 11 minutes left before he picked up his 4th foul. I think we should beat them at home if we play a normal game

On 1/23/2022 at 8:28 AM, Taj79 said:

He's 9-13 from 3 since playing us.