Around the A10

brianstl

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Lester —— Jayden Nunn 0 for 7.  Ace Ventura 3 for 10.  Even tho Shishonis made a few he was 4 for 10.  Vince in foul trouble and VCU heads south.  Nice.  But predictable.

8 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Yo Lester —— Jayden Nunn 0 for 7.  Ace Ventura 3 for 10.  Even tho Shishonis made a few he was 4 for 10.  Vince in foul trouble and VCU heads south.  Nice.  But predictable.

Yo b itch -- totally embarrassing performance in every facet of the game, not helped by the officials, and the Bonnies played like the older team that's supposed to be the best team in the conference. Hats off to them. Notice I never said a word about them on here, but we'll get them in March. And yet SLU will still lose to us. 

7 hours ago, 3star_recruit said:

Davidson's Mike Jones picked a hell of a time to score his career high.  He went off for 29 points tonight, including 8/9 from 3.  One more win and they'll be knocking at the door of the top 25.  

Kid was on fire. The game winner was so clutch. Really fun ending.

16 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

This is the best 3 pt shooting Davidson team since they've been in the A10.  They're 42% from 3.  Crazy.

Dav...2nd ITN...41.9%

UMass...3rd ITN...40.7%

Last 3 games UMass...43.7%.....Dav...39%

@lquarles---- yo lester! Point out some counter facts to some people and they resort to the lowest common denominator and go back to playing handball with the curb.  You wanted basketball, I gave you stats.  They back up my point --- that VCU is offensively challenged and go straight into the can when the fouls that are fouls are called.   VCU will win its fair share of games and maybe even make the Dance.  But I have them as one of the worst teams in the nation when it comes to actual skills. Baldwin is a good point guard with no really limited options.  Williams is a decent sixth or seventh man.  Shihonis can go off at time but is inconsistent.  Nothing to see in the rest --- capable guys every now and then but inconsistent night after night.  

On 1/14/2022 at 5:51 PM, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Bru how sh!tty is ur life that you spent that much time typing this out on another teams board. On a Friday too Good stuff 😂😂

It took me four minutes to type that post. Since I doubt you can do math, 24 hours/1440 minutes - 4 = 1436 remaining minutes in my day. Also, I typed that post while at work. You should try to learn how to do more than one thing at the same time, it smartens your peanut brain up. 

Now don't quote me ever again unless you have something intelligent to say about basketball. You ain't up to my level. Stay in your lane, bru. 🤣

7 hours ago, Taj79 said:

@lquarles---- yo lester! Point out some counter facts to some people and they resort to the lowest common denominator and go back to playing handball with the curb.  You wanted basketball, I gave you stats.  They back up my point --- that VCU is offensively challenged and go straight into the can when the fouls that are fouls are called.   VCU will win its fair share of games and maybe even make the Dance.  But I have them as one of the worst teams in the nation when it comes to actual skills. Baldwin is a good point guard with no really limited options.  Williams is a decent sixth or seventh man.  Shihonis can go off at time but is inconsistent.  Nothing to see in the rest --- capable guys every now and then but inconsistent night after night.  

Yo b itch -- Again, you know nothing about basketball, and it's impossible to take you seriously when you throw out insults and purposely spell names wrong like a middle schooler as you try to look like a wannabe analyst. You can't even give SBU credit for playing well, or acknowledge that our youngins' played like youngins' for ONCE, like Nunn, who is still fully recovering from COVID. I know it's hard for you to understand, but there are two teams out there that want to win. 

And, again, you're still going to lose to us. We might even shoot 50% against your sh1tty defense. Football French ain't there to save you now. You might want to start supporting another team after losing to a team with no real basketball skills, again, this time at home. You wanna talk about inconsistency, look at your own team. Couldn't even beat a young Dayton, the youngest team in D1. Tell me, how fun was it to watch when they went up 57-42 on your scrub ass team in a blink? They looked the way they looked against Kansas.

You have no counter to that. 

We'll see what you'll say if we're so fortunate to hang with a team full of real basketball skills (white shooters) in Davidson. 

22 minutes ago, lquarles said:

It took me four minutes to type that post. Since I doubt you can do math, 24 hours/1440 minutes - 4 = 1436 remaining minutes in my day. Also, I typed that post while at work. You should try to learn how to do more than one thing at the same time, it smartens your peanut brain up. 

Now don't quote me ever again unless you have something intelligent to say about basketball. You ain't up to my level. Stay in your lane, bru. 🤣

Ya mom gave me a good 4 minutes yesterday too 

3 hours ago, lquarles said:

Hello Newman, you time your posts?

10 hours ago, AnkielBreakers said:

Hello Newman, you time your posts?

his mother gave him a new watch for christmas

14 hours ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Unfortunately when your with his mom he was able to get on his mom’s computer and post on Billikens dot com.

Finishing in the top 4 spots is the key.  Discount Fordham and there are six in the running. 

Richmond is in an early hole.  No way we can lose to the bottom dwelling UMass, correct?

Good games coming up Tuesday, Richmond at Fordham in a must win for both, Bonnies at Dayton, and Davidson at VCU. 

23 hours ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

BAHAHAHAHA! AWESOME COMEBACK! So original! No one could've ever thought of that one! 

You are slow AF, go back and finish middle school. Must be from Saint Louis. 

It must really suck for you to be living such a hate-filled life. You, @CBFan, and @billiken_roy are wastes of society, your moms should be ashamed for not swallowing you.