Around the A10

brianstl

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Atlantic 10 has 5 Quad 1 wins as of tonight.

Davidson just took down Alabama

Richmond went to Wofford [currently 73rd] and beat them.  No this won't stay Q1 very long, but it is tonight.

Dayton has 3, Kansas (N), Virginia Tech (H), and Belmont (N)

(Our win over Boise State [at 80] has slipped to Q2.  Their Mountain West is tough with 6 teams in the top 80 NET, so the chance is there for them to move up.  We need to be BSU fans the rest of the season.)

44 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Davidson will be in the top 40 after the standard half dozen upsets before their next ball game.

Good news is we only play them once, bad news its there.  It could end up being the determining factor for march

1 hour ago, brianstl said:

It would be better if we played them twice for at large purposes.

The reason I said good news about once, is At large may be too late, it may be just be who wins the A10.  If thats the case, once may be better. 

Davidson is currently playing and beating a D2 (or maybe d3) team by 30+ points at home. This is less than 24 hours after they went on the road to play Alabama after Colorado St. pulled out of the game due to Covid.

Major, major props to Davidson for thinking out of the box and grabbing an extra big-time game even though it didn't fit well with their schedule.

Given that SLU now has an extra non-conference game to play with given the Drake no-contest, I hope our coaching staff and administration will think along similar lines if a similar opportunity presents itself later. 

TheChosenOne likes this

47 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Given that SLU now has an extra non-conference game to play with given the Drake no-contest, I hope our coaching staff and administration will think along similar lines if a similar opportunity presents itself later. 

-that seems like a really, really, really large hope

6 minutes ago, hmart23 said:

I'm having a hard time finding it. Can you remind me how?

Go to your profile, click on account, and click on ignored users. From there, you can add or subtract your users from your ignore list.

RUBillsFan and hmart23 like this

• 2 weeks later...