Around the A10

brianstl

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, A10Ref said:

1-3 northern iowa. I’ll say it again, crazy crazy year. Incredibly fun and terrifying chaos. 

I would call it business as usual. Expectations and should happens may or may not happen, and do come from time to  time in strings of weird results.

1 hour ago, A10Ref said:

1-3 northern iowa. I’ll say it again, crazy crazy year. Incredibly fun and terrifying chaos. 

Seriously. Especially considering that one win was against a DIII school and the game was in Olean. St. Joe's beating a P6 team yesterday - even a down Georgetown - also seemed off the walls. 

52 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

UMass comes back from 17 down to beat Rutgers at the buzzer.  When you count up all the improbable results, is this the wildest November ever?

Feels like it. Makes me wonder if it's a product of the new transfer rules, or having a bunch of 6th year seniors kicking around, or the strange HS recruiting year that just happened. TBD. 

St. Bona was expected to win against N Iowa by 10 pts, instead they lost by 10 points. This was not a close game. Too bad for A10, we are in line for #1 in A10 when the rankings are recalculated tomorrow. And to say it like it is, the ranking means little, what really has meaning is winning games.

1 hour ago, brianstl said:

And they cost me money in the Maryland loss.  

You need to get in on the pearls Old Guy is dropping in the bets.  Check the test board.   Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks

47 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

You need to get in on the pearls Old Guy is dropping in the bets.  Check the test board.   Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks

Nope they are not stone cold lead pipe locks. I provide the methods, you do your own due diligence and decide where, if, and how to risk your money.

1 hour ago, CenHudDude said:

Your opinion doesn’t count as much as the analysis of the Wiz though.   Nevertheless, I do hope you are right on both.

If played  today at the Fetz...The Bills over Dayton by 11

If they played Belmont today  at the Fetz...The Bills over Belmont by 7.

Damn we're good.

Zink and A10Ref like this