Around the A10

brianstl

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, slu72 said:

VCU takes Cuse by double figures. 67-55. Go figure. 

Cuse has a lot of heady, coach on the floor, gym rat kind of guys, but lacks athleticism, if you know what I mean.

almaman likes this

the more i think about it the more i think mi$$ouri would be the perfect replacement for loyola in the Valley.   

37 minutes ago, Old guy said:

You may be correct Roy, but they will never do it because they would rather be rock bottom in a "prestige" league than king of the hill in a lower level league. Lots of people share this preference of appearance vs substance with Mizzou.

Pls. OG.  Learn when someone is having fun with a post and not serious AND stop with the Vegas cr@p in every game post!

willie likes this

Bauman, working out the Vegas crap is different from anything you have seen or heard before, it appears to be a sentiment indicator. Maybe you do not engage in the market, maybe most of the people in the board are colossally uninterested in this line of thinking, so what I will do is to start a new thread with this stuff and let only those that are or might be interested in this line of thinking participate.

HoosierPal likes this

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

You may be correct Roy, but they will never do it because they would rather be rock bottom in a "prestige" league than king of the hill in a lower level league. Lots of people share this preference of appearance vs substance with Mizzou.

Well many on this board would take the same thing in the BE rather than stay in the A10

Dayton up 12 late in the first.  Part of me really wants to put some money on Richmond getting one. Richmond wins a game over a power 5 team like Maryland every year and we all end up thinking they are better than they actually are.

A10 can fix some of the damage that happened earlier to the conference today.

1 hour ago, brianstl said:

Dayton up 11 at the half

How bad must Miami be if Dayton is smoking them like this? Flyers up 13 with a minute to go. 76-60 final.

3 hours ago, bauman said:

Pls. OG.  Learn when someone is having fun with a post and not serious AND stop with the Vegas cr@p in every game post!

OK I posted a topic about the Vegas line and ranking using as an indicator of expectation by the Street/Vegas in the "Test Forum." Anyone that has interest in this topic, please join me there.

TheA_Bomb likes this

2 hours ago, cheeseman said:

Well many on this board would take the same thing in the BE rather than stay in the A10

I don’t mind Mizzou’s attitude. There’s no reason on earth their basketball program should be in the state that it’s in. It’s all self inflicted. Same for SLU. We’d probably be in the BE if Biondi didn’t fumble the football. Being the biggest fish in a small pond is small time thinking.