Other College Basketball Games 2021-22

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Franchise_08 said:

The Coach K finale was nauseating and overhyped by the ESPN train. Especially at the expense of the other games going on. Good riddance. I’m glad they got hammered at home by UNC. 

Tickets were nearing Super Bowl prices. I hate K, but men lie, women lie, numbers don’t lie. The hype was real.

16 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Congrats to Murray State on locking up the first NCAA bid.

16 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Congrats to Murray State on locking up the first NCAA bid.

20 straight wins and haven’t lost this calendar year. Murray is going to be under-seeded and give some power conference team more than they wish for.

Atlantic Sun.

Jacksonville to play Bellarmine in finals.

Not sure, but Bellarmine is in probationary period , from moving to d1.. So Jacksonville may get the automatic bid , either way

8 hours ago, BilliesBy40 said:

Tickets were nearing Super Bowl prices. I hate K, but men lie, women lie, numbers don’t lie. The hype was real.

UNC’s second half was real, too. K was a 75 year old man playing checkers by the fire at an area Cracker Barrel and Hubert Davis was playing chess. You couldn’t script a better game. 

A guy sitting next to me at the bar had the best quote of the day: “at least we didn’t have to listen to Dick Vitale.”

March Madness, indeed.

CBFan and Schasz like this

26 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

At enterprise about to watch our soon to be a10 companion ramblers. They are going to fit in nicely. Nice student section, nice fan support. Really like that addition. 

Edit: decent fan section. Drake honestly might have more fans here.

The student section looks like Gryffindor/Hogwarts 😂 I mean I guess we could be Ravenclaw since their colors are blue and white. We could have Mason be Slytherin and LaSalle be Hufflepuff and rename the A10 Tournament the Triwizard Cup. I'll see myself out.

15 hours ago, kmbilliken said:

I didn’t know the net. I just thought at 24 wins they may have a shot.

24 wins, but not much of a resume. Their only strong win was @ Loyola, who they just lost to. They lost to Missouri St. twice before beating them in Arch Madness. They didn't beat any good teams in non-conference, unless you consider beating Richmond by 3 at home a good win.

MVC will only get the one NCAA bid. Northern Iowa will get an NIT automatic bid. Drake and/or Missouri State might get an NIT at-large.

K C Hankton Dancing , Chattanooga wins at the buzzer in a wild finish in Southern Conference championship in OT

7 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

That was a crazy, highly entertaining game, bring on the rest of the madness!!!!

The last few mins of regulation and OT was as good of basketball as you’ll see. Not sure a shot was missed by either team in OT.