Other College Basketball Games 2021-22

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of VCU, Bones Hyland is doing okay with the Nuggets.  He has played in 38 of their 45 games and is averaging 8.1 ppg.  His 3% is a little lacking in my book, at 31.6%.  He is a backup combo guard but does run the point.  It is good for the A10 to have guys in the League.

On 1/6/2022 at 8:27 AM, Taj79 said:

@lquarles ---- thank you Nostradamus .... now back to your troll hole.

Call me Negrodamus. 

Great job against Dayton, a team with no real basketball skills! 

By the way, VCU as a team has been shooting nearly 50% over the 7 games since Ace's return. Also, Ace was 3-4 from 3 tonight, after transfer bust Tsohonis was 5-6 from 3 on Saturday.

Still can't shoot, though. 

On 1/10/2022 at 2:41 PM, HoosierPal said:

Speaking of VCU, Bones Hyland is doing okay with the Nuggets.  He has played in 38 of their 45 games and is averaging 8.1 ppg.  His 3% is a little lacking in my book, at 31.6%.  He is a backup combo guard but does run the point.  It is good for the A10 to have guys in the League.

Thank you for being so level headed,  I always enjoy your posts. 

10 hours ago, lquarles said:

Call me Negrodamus. 

Great job against Dayton, a team with no real basketball skills! 

By the way, VCU as a team has been shooting nearly 50% over the 7 games since Ace's return. Also, Ace was 3-4 from 3 tonight, after transfer bust Tsohonis was 5-6 from 3 on Saturday.

Still can't shoot, though. 

I'm always willing to give VCU due credit and respect how they play. No hate here. I have a genuine question though... why do you come on this board? 

rgbilliken likes this

@hmart23because it's a free country and I can walk and chew gum at the same time. And the yearly hate here by the same certain posters is mind-boggling. It's normal to see it on the UR board, sometimes Davidson's but not the other teams'. This is the only board besides VCU's that I've posted on. Get over it.  

Just now, lquarles said:

@hmart23because it's a free country and I can walk and chew gum at the same time. And the yearly hate here by the same certain posters is mind-boggling. It's normal to see it on the UR board, sometimes Davidson's but not the other teams'. This is the only board besides VCU's that I've posted on. Get over it.  

Enjoy being angry all the time! 

2 hours ago, lquarles said:

So I r in many places u r not wanted. That didn’t answer ?

1 minute ago, almaman said:

is there film of our record 20 point embarrassment? It seems almost impossible to set or break. not as statistically hard like Tatis Sr 2 grannies in an inning but still.

It’s crazy to think about.

Miz has 2 field goals and they still have 11 points.

On 1/11/2022 at 10:53 PM, lquarles said:

Call me Negrodamus. 

Get out of here racist troll!!!! I hope all VCU recruits see that VCU is filled with racist trolls.

Even if you are black, you cannot prove it, and are not allowed to use race disparaging language. You are without race when you post on a message board.

7 hours ago, AnkielBreakers said:

Get out of here racist troll!!!! I hope all VCU recruits see that VCU is filled with racist trolls.

Even if you are black, you cannot prove it, and are not allowed to use race disparaging language. You are without race when you post on a message board.

Speaking of being angry all the time! 😮

b34ae9d474a0001f6d8667734abfb9ac.jpeg

On 1/12/2022 at 8:40 PM, almaman said:

is there film of our record 20 point embarrassment? It seems almost impossible to set or break. not as statistically hard like Tatis Sr 2 grannies in an inning but still.

And against the same pitcher, if I recall correctly.