Other College Basketball Games 2021-22

7 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Sorry I didn't see your post in time....I had USF by 10.....

USF Chance to Dance...53%....does not include the SIU game...but it will not change much with the SF win....USF did what it was supposed to do...

Interestingly enough ...I ran some additional numbers ....If USF had played The Bills in Vegas....the game would have been even

Thank you, Wiz. USF covered, won 64-52. Point spread was also 10.  SIU was ice cold shooting, 18-53, 34% from the field, 3-20, 15% on 3’s. 

Per SIU related source, SLU plays at SIU next season. Series has not been dropped, there's no issue with schools not getting along. MVC forced a conference game for SIU vs. Evansville this season for date SLU was supposed to play at SIU. Another date could not be worked out. 

Also, Missouri State played and lost at St. Mary’s in Moraga last night 75-58. So the WCC swept the MVC last night out here in the Bay Area.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Word at the USF game is Grand Canyon is in line to replace the departing BYU as the WCC’s 10th member.

Also there is interest in the USF fanbase in playing SLU. That series should happen. Both are Jesuit schools. 

The BAB Invitational Tourney

6 hours ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

We'll call it the Arch-Golden Gate Cup.

That famed Golden Gate Bridge is just a bit more iconic than a Baron ...

Call it the Golden Arch Cup and get McDonald's to sponsor it. Free fries to the winner.

Thinking of the Arch Baron Cuo makes me want Orange Marmalade .. 

Messes me up BAB , living in SWFL when I see USF, I think it is  University of South Florida you speak of🤣

10 hours ago, A10Ref said:

Is there a bigger waster of talent than Penny? Unfortunately for the bills, we played them in the one game that they played as they should… Penny won’t be there long. 

Their three leading scorers were out so I kind of saw this one coming.  They were only a top 60 team with those guys so I suspect a Penny-coached squad is only a top 150 team without them.

1 hour ago, 3star_recruit said:

Their three leading scorers were out so I kind of saw this one coming.  They were only a top 60 team with those guys so I suspect a Penny-coached squad is only a top 150 team without them.

Guess they can kiss the 1 vote they had in last week’s poll🥴

2 hours ago, 3star_recruit said:

Board loves to overreact without looking at the situation.  Bates, Williams and Duran all were out.  What would the Bills be playing without Jimerson, Collins, and Linssen?  Granted Tulane is not very good, but how well would we do against a UMass without those listed three?

There will be plenty of games like this Memphis game where a superior team plays shorthanded and gets the L.

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

Board loves to overreact without looking at the situation.  Bates, Williams and Duran all were out.  What would the Bills be playing without Jimerson, Collins, and Linssen?  Granted Tulane is not very good, but how well would we do against a UMass without those listed three?

There will be plenty of games like this Memphis game where a superior team plays shorthanded and gets the L.

Fair, didn’t know the context. Regardless, they’ve had some head scratching losses with two lottery picks. This board would be in shambles if we had those losses with sure-fire nba dudes.