• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Games of interest today:

Belmont at LSU

Hofstra at Richmond

Duquesne Bradley, GW Wright State, Fordham Akron, and Mason Washington are all at neutral sites.

11-23 games:

Mercer Bucknell, GW Kent State, Fordham Delaware, Mason Nevada all neutral sites, and Rhody on the road at FGCU.

10pm - #1 Gonzaga meets #2 UCLA

Today’s game of interest:

Neutral sites:

#19 Auburn #22 UConn

VCU Syracuse

GW Missouri St

Mason S. Dakota St (Mason’s a 5.5pt. dog)

Fordham Rice (a really bad Rice team is a 6pt favorite.)

UMass is home vs. UMass Lowell

Go Bills!

Don’t understand this new coaching philosophy of not calling timeouts at end of game. MSU scores with 3.5, then Loyola rushes and takes a half courted with 1.5 left… Reminded me of Houston not calling timeout then passing as the clock expires a few days ago. Call a TO and draw something up. Yes the defense gets set, but I would bet you get a better shot than half court heave with time left or no shot at all.

2 hours ago, A10Ref said:

Don’t understand this new coaching philosophy of not calling timeouts at end of game. MSU scores with 3.5, then Loyola rushes and takes a half courted with 1.5 left… Reminded me of Houston not calling timeout then passing as the clock expires a few days ago. Call a TO and draw something up. Yes the defense gets set, but I would bet you get a better shot than half court heave with time left or no shot at all.

I was only casually paying attention to the game -  did they have any timeouts left?

3 of the first 4 D1 teams we’ve beaten are really bad.

Today for example:

New Orleans 90 Central Arkansas 63

Albany 64 E. Illinois 62

and Mercer trails MTSU by 17 mid second half. The jury is still out on Ill. State.

Watching Auburn UConn and Auburn will give us trouble. Bills need to get it together and get the W tonight. 

UConn Aub going to OT after a frantic finish. Pearl doesn’t call a timeout but the Auburn player was fouled twice, and of course, no call.