GDT: vs Central Arkansas

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say nesbitt is impressive - but- I hate that he puffs his chest EVERY TIME he does something… especially when it’s a team like central Arkansas. It’d be So much better if he’d just let his actions speak.. I really hope he grows out of that soon- or if it has to be- gets put in his place once or twice.

Bally's got some work to do with their graphics. They need to leave space to display how many fouls we have once we've entered the bonus. The other scores section is pretty useless if it's not going to update. Arkansas has been leading Mercer 17-10 with 12:08 left in the first half for the last 45 minutes.

Way too many turnovers and crazy crash the board shots is the bad.

Lassina plays hard and so does Okoro and Nesbitt I am really happy with those 3.  Those 3 impose their will in this game.  Good.

Just now, BilliKat said:

I gotta say nesbitt is impressive - but- I hate that he puffs his chest EVERY TIME he does something… especially when it’s a team like central Arkansas. It’d be So much better if he’d just let his actions speak.. I really hope he grows out of that soon- or if it has to be- gets put in his place once or twice.

goodwin used to pose often, i dont like the look either

6 minutes ago, dlarry said:

tenor.gif

Looking for Hargrove????

He is playing his way back to the bench.

I don’t know… I think he plays like a MAN as someone said- but acting like that is showing his immaturity.  I don’t remember Goodwin doing that so maybe it was a quick fix and I hope it is here too

7 minutes ago, BilliKat said:

Honestly, I don’t mind it. I’d much prefer that he’s always playing with that much fire rather than not caring.

Fraz likes this

Just now, BilliKat said:

I don’t know… I think he plays like a MAN as someone said- but acting like that is showing his immaturity.  I don’t remember Goodwin doing that so maybe it was a quick fix and I hope it is here too

Goodwin used to (and still does) flex after every lay-up

Littlebill and slufanskip like this

Just now, BilliKat said:

Goodwin flexed after almost every play.

Nesbitt plays with intensity. He talks trash and showboats a bit. You need players like that. They aren't playing golf. This is ball.

9 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Unpopular take

Thatch is the most overrated player on the team. Decent defensively but not great, can't pass, can't shoot, can't handle. Rebounds well for his size.

9 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Thatch did a lot of little things to change the direction. The starting five (without Thatch) allowed them to score almost every trip. Plus/minus is an important stat, in my view. Thatch leads the Billikens: he played 12 minutes, and SLU was plus 13 during that stretch. I grant, it's not pretty with Thatch. I see the point: "can't pass, can't shoot, can't handle". But good things happen for the Bills when he's out there.

SLU Halftime Stats 11-9-21.jpg

11 minutes ago, BilliKat said:

Disagree completely. Brings energy to everyone. Hate these takes.

I mean—- hates rather strong. Don’t let an MBM ruin your night. 
I still don’t like it. But you can do what you’d like and I’ll be happy for you