Signed Recruits' Thread

WVBilliken

Just now, HoosierPal said:

I asked about this in the Recruiting-2022 thread but found my answer. Thames has signed too. I saw on Twitter that Sincere will be signing this evening.

A803AE38-2F22-4383-8E60-12FDAEEA2C12.png

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Comment on Parker from the Mizzou board about a recent game:

Sincere Parker, 6’3 guard, is silky smooth and can rain down 3’s from all over the court. Was 5-6 from behind the arc with 30 points… in the 1st half.

I believe he has signed with SLU.

He looked to be really thin coming out of high school. His nuts must have dropped because he looks to be a sold 200lbs on that frame.

4 minutes ago, Ibruce said:

Sincere Parker, 6’3 guard, is silky smooth and can rain down 3’s from all over the court. Was 5-6 from behind the arc with 30 points… in the 1st half.

I believe he has signed with SLU.

He looked to be really thin coming out of high school. His nuts must have dropped because he looks to be a sold 200lbs on that frame.

I wonder how many posters on Tiger Board could run 1 suicide before throwing up. It’s one thing to have a rivalry with a school,  it’s another entirely to say stuff like that about teenagers they’ve never met. So obnoxious.

AGB91 likes this

23 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Would be a great complement to the dreads on YC and THJ. Cover both ends of the spectrum

HoosierPal likes this

This video got me real excited last night when I was celebrating NLI day watching tape. 

Kellen Thames tells Frank Cusamano that he thinks he could grow as tall as 6'9"...he's only 17 so it checks out, and even if he's done I'm plenty happy bringing in another stud STL local 6'6" PG. 

But what if we have our own Magic?

6 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Greatest Billiken hair of all time?

For me #1 Jett dreads

Other entries: Tommie Liddell III cornrows, Cody Ellis blue mohawk, and early career Hasahn French afro

gettyimages-577732416-594x594.jpg.b3b542998c543e7f4319e487ecd8f65d.jpg

My man Jake is a sleeper pick in this conversation. 

9 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Hughes Jr wasn't on the PD list as signing anywhere this week (so far). 

He hasn’t signed anywhere. It seems he’s in the same boat as a bunch of other local kids who seem to be taking their time with their recruitment, probably hoping for more offers in the spring.

My bet is that we see LHJ go to prep school

billiken_roy and HoosierPal like this

On 11/10/2021 at 3:42 PM, Ibruce said:

Sincere Parker, 6’3 guard, is silky smooth and can rain down 3’s from all over the court. Was 5-6 from behind the arc with 30 points… in the 1st half…

Watched that 30 point first half and he was on fire, like Steph Curry level on fire. One he literally made from the logo, at least a 35 footer. His stroke is effortless and most were several feet behind the line. Anyone know how many he scored for the game?

Also, Jimmy Bell aka “The Locomotive” looks to be gaining steam with his improvement.

24 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

Watched that 30 point first half and he was on fire, like Steph Curry level on fire. One he literally made from the logo, at least a 35 footer. His stroke is effortless and most were several feet behind the line. Anyone know how many he scored for the game?

Also, Jimmy Bell aka “The Locomotive” looks to be gaining steam with his improvement.

I've been and remain on-the-record as wanting Bell to come back. Hopefully he improves enough to be worth that but if he's competing against the more athletic and better shooting Traore it might not happen. Especially if the 7'0" kid commits. 

billiken_roy and slufanskip like this

7 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

I've been and remain on-the-record as wanting Bell to come back. Hopefully he improves enough to be worth that but if he's competing against the more athletic and better shooting Traore it might not happen. Especially if the 7'0" kid commits. 

A Little bird told me it was a grades as opposed to a performance issue with JBJ .  Got the info second hand but both the people in the chain are solid......

2 hours ago, NH said:

He hasn’t signed anywhere. It seems he’s in the same boat as a bunch of other local kids who seem to be taking their time with their recruitment, probably hoping for more offers in the spring.

My bet is that we see LHJ go to prep school

i think this makes a lot of sense.   the kid grew a lot in high school and one could only assume his body wasnt completely ready for that spurt and might not have caught up completely yet.   it could only help him to play another year at the prep level and see what that brings him.  i still want him to be a billiken.   but i am the sentimental type. 

1 hour ago, billikenbill said:

37 iirc