Schedule Download for iOS

bills10

That schedule page also has recently listed the media (TV and radio) coverage, but as of now SLU has not announced which games will be shown on Bally (Fox Sports).  I hope they will get an agreement soon so we know about coverage on the local outlet.

The schedules they've been handing out at the exhibition games does not show any Bally games as TV provider.

Every game does show a provider though.  At least 14 show ESPN+ so I'd suggest getting that very cheap subscription.

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

The schedules they've been handing out at the exhibition games does not show any Bally games as TV provider.

Every game does show a provider though.  At least 14 show ESPN+ so I'd suggest getting that very cheap subscription.

It was just announced that 10 games will be shown on Bally Sports.  I guess they read my earlier comment this morning on Billikens.com.  🙄🏀😉

59 minutes ago, bauman said:

It was just announced that 10 games will be shown on Bally Sports.  I guess they read my earlier comment this morning on Billikens.com.  🙄🏀😉

with this announcement it makes the schedules they handed out the first two games somewhat worthless imo.   why cant they get this stuff right the first time?  i got these schedules hung up in numerous places now i will have to take down.    sighhh

TheA_Bomb likes this

9 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

so 05 you want SLU to release incomplete and inaccurate information for the fans to use?   got it.  

Nice try Roy. guarantee you they didn’t have the tv schedule confirmed at time of the exhibition games. Which is why it wasn’t on the handouts, not because they overlooked adding it. You whining about having to take down the schedules you have hanging up is just icing on the absurdity of your complaint here. Your “sigh” is the cherry on top of the icing. I have zero issue with them putting out what they have confirmed.

the schedules handed out at the exhibition game have a column titled, "TV and Digital"   every game has a network listed.   no where down that column for every game is "Bally" listed.   if that was to be determined between Sunday and today, put a damn asterick at the bottom of the schedule. 

but the schedule indeed listed networks the games would be seen on.   you apparently werent at the games or didnt bother to take a handout with your statement above condoning inaccurate information.  not sure who you are trying to protect, but you better go get a handout and see it for yourself because you dont know what you are talking about.   

7 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

the schedules handed out at the exhibition game have a column titled, "TV and Digital"   every game has a network listed.   no where down that column for every game is "Bally" listed.   if that was to be determined between Sunday and today, put a damn asterick at the bottom of the schedule. 

but the schedule indeed listed networks the games would be seen on.   you apparently werent at the games or didnt bother to take a handout with your statement above condoning inaccurate information.  not sure who you are trying to protect, but you better go get a handout and see it for yourself because you dont know what you are talking about.   

I took the handout but I didn't take it home, because I know the players and can go on the internet at literally ANY moment to find out the television situation. Your complaint is a splitting of hairs. MBB Twitter account will also tell me every Game Day.

so basically you admit you lied when you said it wasnt on the handout and that was ok because you are smarter than us that need a paper reference and can find the information when you need it.   great.   i am so proud of you for being so much smarter and resourceful than the rest of us.   good job.  

2 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

so basically you admit you lied when you said it wasnt on the handout and that was ok because you are smarter than us that need a paper reference and can find the information when you need it.   great.   i am so proud of you for being so much smarter and resourceful than the rest of us.   good job.  

I didn't lie about anything Roy.

1 minute ago, billikenfan05 said:

you insinuated the handout didnt have the tv schedules on them.   yet every single game had a tv outlet shown in a column on the sheet.   there was no * to say something to the effect "schedule incomplete or subject to change".   just go with the you didnt look at it excuse you used a couple of entries above and walk away from your incompetent statements on the matter.    i get that speaking without knowing what you are talking about is your thing, but at least be consistent on what your reasoning is for your f up  

34 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Your lie is the icing flower, on top of the buttercream frosting on top of a triple layer, triple chocolate cake.

But yeah why even list TV if it's still TBD just put TBD.  Pretty sure Big East is watching just tanked our chances more like Sunbelt level sh*t.

So do I need another streaming service for Ballys or is it in a cable sports package?

@billiken_roy there is this new invention called a marker.  I suggest rather than tearing down the promo schedules you received at the exhibition games, you use one of these to just write in "Ballys" next to the games that network is going to show.  Sharpie is a solid brand if you're curious which marker to use.  🤣

rgbilliken likes this

4 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

So do I need another streaming service for Ballys or is it in a cable sports package?

Ballys is the new name for Fox Sports Midwest.  I'm guessing you don't get that in Texas or you'd need a fairly advanced sports package.

I believe all the games on Ballys will be streamed out of market on ESPN+

I have Spectrum and in the past was able to pay for the FSM package to get all the regions, maybe I can again if they aren't streamed.  But I have ESPN+

Anyone else have issues with casting from ESPN+?  It often just jumps to another game then you go back and it doesn't go back to the live game but to where it stopped streaming.   Really annoying.   Maybe it's my Vizio TV not interfacing correctly. 

1 minute ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Your lie is the icing flower, on top of the buttercream frosting on top of a triple layer, triple chocolate cake.

But yeah why even list TV if it's still TBD just put TBD.  Pretty sure Big East is watching just tanked our chances more like Sunbelt level sh*t.

the day that sports app is released & one can watch cards, blues &,us cable cutting will be audible with windows open!. whole prescription tv model sucked since day 1. if u went to golden coral & only way u got food was a big plate with a bit of everything they had on the plate they'd go under first week. I don't want most channels @ all. if it ends up in 15$ per month range one can dump 100$+ package get HBO, Disney+, Peacock, for not much more than 1/2 that.

1 minute ago, almaman said:

the day that sports app is released & one can watch cards, blues &,us cable cutting will be audible with windows open!. whole prescription tv model sucked since day 1. if u went to golden coral & only way u got food was a big plate with a bit of everything they had on the plate they'd go under first week. I don't want most channels @ all. if it ends up in 15$ per month range one can dump 100$+ package get HBO, Disney+, Peacock, for not much more than 1/2 that.

I actually think this new model is heading into major issues. The cable subscription model is starting to come back to being the better deal IMO, sans movies. But you can just rotate your streaming services to get new content every month.

Just now, billikenfan05 said:

I actually think this new model is heading into major issues. The cable subscription model is starting to come back to being the better deal IMO, sans movies. But you can just rotate your streaming services to get new content every month.

You'll see the media co's bundle their offerings for example Disney+ & ESPN.  But will they cut down on people sharing passwords?

O5, Thanks for the Brazzers & Embarazada Caliente+ PDubs BTW