OT: Calling TheA_Bomb

brianstl

21 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I love how she keeps calling the monkey a support monkey instead of admitting it was part of her stripper act.  Like it being a support monkey makes it mauling a kid acceptable.

financial support monkey 

Just now, Reinert310 said:

Woah woah spaghetti, What’d I miss?

I have no idea how my phone autocorrected spaghetti into that sentence, but I’m just gonna go with it.

4 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Woah woah spaghetti, What’d I miss?

Just your everyday story about an ex stripper known as Pole Assassin who was featured on Jerry Springer now living with her asst football coach boyfriend and a monkey that was part of her act.  You know they decide to throw a party/haunted house on Halloween and the monkey goes all Mike Tyson and bites some kid.

dlarry likes this

32 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Just your everyday story about an ex stripper known as Pole Assassin who was featured on Jerry Springer now living with her asst football coach boyfriend and a monkey that was part of her act.  You know they decide to throw a party/haunted house on Halloween and the monkey goes all Mike Tyson and bites some kid.

-is ABomb the asst football coach or the monkey?

You all made look up the story.

Bad Monkey’s former stripper named pole assassin, I had to know.

Sorry it was a busy work day, yes I was up late reading about Monkey gate.  I did hit up sources as I heard a local neighborhood Dr treated the kid and I thought we knew the Dr.  Sadly we did not.  So no inside scoop.

So this story is amazing.   Coach Banks is the special teams coach making 7 figures, Texas hired away from Bama. He's the best ST coach and recruiter.  Yes his significant other aka The Pole Assassin think Cirque de Soliel level aerial acrobatics skills, decided to have a fun haunted house for the kids.  Well apparently 1 child 11 or 12 according to Pole Assassin did not listen and turn around at the gate as instructed but kept going into the backyard to the money cage and stuck his hand in the cage and was bit.   At about 1100 PM CST she was tweeting about it and even showed a video of how far away the cage was.  She blamed the kid.  But apparently someone advised Pole Assassin to get off Twitter.  

This story is so good.   Really something for everyone,  monkey, children,  possibly a stripper, sports related. 

Anyway Texas looking to get the monkey off their back in Ames by snapping a 3 game losing streak. 

FDJ9OejX0AIiksy.jpeg

CBFan and brianstl like this

On 11/2/2021 at 1:49 PM, brianstl said:

I love how she keeps calling the monkey a support monkey instead of admitting it was part of her stripper act.  Like it being a support monkey makes it mauling a kid acceptable.

She's gotta be able to bring it on a plane for road gigs, though.

brianstl likes this