slufan13

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Figured it could have it's own thread 

Will be rooting for Javonte in recovery and like Coach Ford said I'm very confident he will come back stronger than ever. I have been very proud to watch him as a Billiken and it’s unfair that him and his family have been robbed of this season.

This fuoking program is cursed.  Situation One.  Majerus gets sick/dies.  [dead] trashes it all.  Ford inherits nothing.  Situation Two.  Situation Three (Santos).  COVID.  Perkins injury.  I'd challenge any other program in the country to show me this kind of crap on their ledger.

stmdragons likes this

1 minute ago, cgeldmacher said:

Perhaps a program exorcism or curse breaking ritual is in order.  Not even sure as am writing this if I’m kidding or not?

You are not the first person to think on this.....surely the Jesuits have some exorcists stashed somewhere for a situation like this.  I'd appreciate if they could expand their work to the whole damned city........

2 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

You are not the first person to think on this.....surely the Jesuits have some exorcists stashed somewhere for a situation like this.  I'd appreciate if they could expand their work to the whole damned city........

And… and Billiken Bob Ferry has passed away, too. 

Possibly the worst 24 hours in program history.