GDT: Rockhurst

Bills By 40

4 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I have a feeling Linssen will start as our big. I still expect Okoro to be the #1 big for the bulk of the season, but I can see Travis going with the more knows the system guy to begin with. I base this on nothing but a gut feel. 

I think it has to be Okoro. Linssen physically cannot guard the freshman big at Memphis. FO needs as much time as possible to get acclimated

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been lurking quietly all off season- never left. Just when I don’t have visual, I don’t look up data to back up posting anything :)

odd I read about everyone having digital tickets-and somehow  we have physical tickets… and I just don’t think my dad would’ve cared to specifically ask for physical tickets so I don’t know how that happened… 

The last time I was sitting in my seats was March 2020 senior night against St. Bonaventure.

We are here the band just started playing low rider every thing is how it should be.

bauman and BilliKat like this

7 minutes ago, BilliKat said:

I’ve been lurking quietly all off season- never left. Just when I don’t have visual, I don’t look up data to back up posting anything :)

odd I read about everyone having digital tickets-and somehow  we have physical tickets… and I just don’t think my dad would’ve cared to specifically ask for physical tickets so I don’t know how that happened… 

I am envious of the physical tickets however everything worked well with the apple wallet so I am building my circle of trust with electronic tickets.

BilliKat likes this

I totally just went to SLUbillikens.com to track to them stats…then I realized I’m in the Eastern time zone and it’s still on 6:30 in STL. I hate time zones so much! Also, I’m dumb.

Andre came by we talked for a bit then the camera showed up and they gave section 101 and 102 free dinners to Texas Road House.

I think the camera makes me look fat, lol.