Theme ticket giveaways

https://slubillikens.com/sports/2021/10/15/theme-tickets.aspx?spMailingID=7503072&spUserID=MTkxNTU0NzUyOTE0S0&spJobID=1360748551&spReportId=MTM2MDc0ODU1MQS2

Are these items automatically included for season ticket holders?

For Men's BB, there are gray and white replica jerseys, a winter hat, a beach towel, fanny pack, hoodie and socks given away at various games.

5 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

I hope they will create an option for season ticket holders, who already have tickets, to pay a little extra to get those items.  The jerseys would be amazing to add to the collection.

Yeah, that'd be fine too. I'd be pissed to see walk-ins getting cool giveaways and none for the long time ticketholders.

9 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

I hope they will create an option for season ticket holders, who already have tickets, to pay a little extra to get those items.  The jerseys would be amazing to add to the collection.

SLU said on Twitter that season ticket holders can purchase these items for $15 a piece by contacting the ticket office.

8 minutes ago, Cowboy II said:

-these are not 'give aways', it is like the Cardinals do for Billiken Night, buy the theme ticket and get the item

-sure, as a season ticket holder I would like to buy all of the items and hope the ADept has that in mind and communicates such

Yeah, "give aways" is maybe not the right term. I know there's a built-in cost and it's passed on. The few times I've bought Cardinal theme tickets, I just bought the cheapest seat available. In a couple of cases, I think I paid less than the item itself was worth.

At any rate, it's good that season ticket holders haven't been left out.

39 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

SLU said on Twitter that season ticket holders can purchase these items for $15 a piece by contacting the ticket office.

Here the Tweet:

Kudos to Andy T. (I assume the same Andy T. of TheAthletic college basketball mailbag fame) for asking the pertinent questions.

SLURadioBoy likes this