Billikens Open Practice

SluSignGuy

I know this is just a scrimmage but it provides an example of why I think Hargrove and Thatch will be around 5 ppg this year.  Guys who are creative off the dribble AND  can shoot (Perkins, Nesbitt, Williams off the bench) will get more shots on a per minute basis than those that can't.  Then you add in Okoro as our primary inside option.  There's only so much scoring a guy can do when he's the fourth or fifth option on offense playing 15 -20 min a game.

The bluebloods are already cowering with fear at the Billiken juggernaut. Looks to me like everyone else is playing for second place. Getting ready to celebrate the impending natty!!

On 10/19/2021 at 11:12 AM, HoosierPal said:

He's a lot higher on Traore than I would've been. Huge ceiling but don't think he's that close to it yet.

On 10/15/2021 at 9:27 PM, thetorch said:

I sat next to the Women's team.  They were pretty quiet but everytime Lorentsson got the ball they cheered loudly and screamed Dre.  

Ladies love the Swede.

My cousin and I did too, I was thrilled to be sitting in the Andre Lorentsson fan section. 

Best part of the scrimmage was when one of the ladies' team said "They get more fans for a practice than we do for conference games" 

billiken_roy likes this

18 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

He's a lot higher on Traore than I would've been. Huge ceiling but don't think he's that close to it yet.

My cousin and I did too, I was thrilled to be sitting in the Andre Lorentsson fan section. 

Best part of the scrimmage was when one of the ladies' team said "They get more fans for a practice than we do for conference games" 

well if they could dunk......

2 hours ago, Bills By 40 said:

Sometimes that's a good thing.  My going on 3 daughter can't handle all the noise at the mens games but she can't wait to watch the women play.  I bought a ticket package, we will be at several games.

RUBillsFan, slufanskip and wgstl like this

16 hours ago, thetorch said:

Sometimes that's a good thing.  My going on 3 daughter can't handle all the noise at the mens games but she can't wait to watch the women play.  I bought a ticket package, we will be at several games.

I took my daughters (3 and 5 at the time) to a women's game before COVID hit.  They loved it & had way more fun than when I've dragged them to men's games.  

slufanskip likes this