Vegas- Other Away Games 21/22

Just now, wgstl said:

I'll be going to Memphis.

that will be a tough ticket to get likely.   with memphis having a top team, their fans will be crazy this year.    good luck!

1 minute ago, billiken_roy said:

that will be a tough ticket to get likely.   with memphis having a top team, their fans will be crazy this year.    good luck!

True, thankfully its a large arena. 

i remember going to the old pyramid for games in the Conf usa days.   they came out huge.    and man are they ever arrogant.   im too old now to deal with it.   let us know how the experience is for you.  

2 hours ago, BillikenBeep said:

Anyone planning on heading to Vegas for the Drake game this year on December 22nd?  Has a time or venue been released?

Any other away games people are planning on heading to?

I'm going to the Davidson game for sure; probably Richmond, and then the Billiken's first 2 games in the NCAA tournament.

Bills By 40 likes this

On 10/13/2021 at 2:51 PM, David King said:

I'm going to the Davidson game for sure; probably Richmond, and then the Billiken's first 2 games in the NCAA tournament.

Hey don't limit yourself to the first weekend!

I can probably do FEB 2 at George Mason and maybe the A10 tournament.  Definitely waiting on the NCAA bid and location.  Ft. Worth would be a good spot for me then sweet 16 in San Antonio.

1 hour ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I can probably do FEB 2 at George Mason and maybe the A10 tournament.  Definitely waiting on the NCAA bid and location.  Ft. Worth would be a good spot for me then sweet 16 in San Antonio.

Ft. Worth would be a dream location for me as my little brother lives very near the TCU campus and even owns a Pizza joint very close by. Billiken NCAA tourney basketball and free Pizza. Towel me

On 10/21/2021 at 9:53 AM, wgstl said:

Also section 208 in Memphis for us. 

Tickets are only available in the upper bowl.  

Yeah, I will be at the Memphis game as well. Ideally, I didn't want upper bowl but from what I understand lower bowl is season ticket holders. I have seen a few sets of 2 open up in lower bowl on stubhub for resale, which is Memphis's approved site for selling tickets. But no idea if we be able to grab 3 seats in a lower area. May I will just grab 3 tickets up in 208 and see what happens. Maybe we can fill up section 208 up with our fans!  

1 hour ago, Go_Bills said:

Yeah, I will be at the Memphis game as well. Ideally, I did didn't want upper bowl but from what I understand lower bowl is season ticket holders. I have seen a few sets of 2 open up in lower bowl on stubhub for resale, which is Memphis's approved site for selling tickets. But no idea if we be able to grab 3 seats in a lower area. May I will just grab 3 tickets up in 208 and see what happens. Maybe we can fill up section 208 up with our fans!  

i havent looked but my guess legalized scalping, vivid, stubhub, etc would yield better results than going through the school.   might cost you but someone always has a conflict that has better seat locations and is willing to sell what they cant use.   just a matter of what you want to pay.