thetorch

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/20/2021 at 10:40 AM, Box and Won said:

Update: I ordered a large.

Once it arrives I can post a photo to show how it fits, but the more I think about it, it would probably be way hotter to just describe it, letting everyone use their imagination.

Take the top down on the Miata and get Leon to snap the pic of you inside wearing the Homefield gear!

I'll say that the softness of the fabric is such a welcome change if you have sensitive nipples.

53 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Take the top down on the Miata and get Leon to snap the pic of you inside wearing the Homefield gear!

I'll say that the softness of the fabric is such a welcome change if you have sensitive nipples.

Last time Box and me had to make a road trip with a briefcase, it was in the Miata. Box was shirtless with 1980's runners shorts, flip flops, and for some reason a Tottenham Hotspurs scarf. I don't mind saying it was pretty hot. 

TheA_Bomb likes this

On 10/19/2021 at 10:37 AM, RUBillsFan said:

As a pasty white dude, the thin white material isn't much of a problem, but I can definitely see how the white would be really problematic for a female.  You'd probably need to go with a tank top under it or something.

Lol. For sure. 100%

On 10/23/2021 at 10:23 AM, TheA_Bomb said:

The Miata died many years ago.  But Leon is still with us, fortunately.

TheA_Bomb, JMM28 and brianstl like this

On 10/23/2021 at 10:23 AM, TheA_Bomb said:

I agree. I have noticed my nips don’t stand at attention as much in the softness of a Homefield shirt. It’s nice not being objectified by all the women I encounter on a daily basis. 

Bills By 40 and TheA_Bomb like this

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...