Homefield Apparel Merch drop GDT

thetorch

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NextYearBill said:

i wear L in everything... the L tshirt seems slightly smaller than other brands i buy

This is true, but they also don't shrink much (if at all), if that helps anyone.

22 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

For those who have received their items, how do they fit?

I'm at kind of a weird in-between size.  I wear mostly mediums, but with some mediums the shirt ends up being a little tight in the chest and the sleeves are too short.

I figured I'd wait to get some feedback from y'all before making my purchase.

Box has been working out.

MattyMo213 and Pistol like this

2 hours ago, Box and Won said:

For those who have received their items, how do they fit?

I'm at kind of a weird in-between size.  I wear mostly mediums, but with some mediums the shirt ends up being a little tight in the chest and the sleeves are too short.

I figured I'd wait to get some feedback from y'all before making my purchase.

I'm kind of the same size wise.

I ordered mediums & got them yesterday.  They fit decent, but are a little tight in the chest.  I thought they were really long/tall though compared to most t-shirts.  That's good for me because I am tall-ish & skinny, but might look weird on a shorter guy.

Edit: my only minor complaint is that the material is a little thin.  You'd definitely be in wet t-shirt contest land if you were wearing the white shirt with the MO outline & it started raining.

Box and Won likes this

If anyone on here is a woman (or thinking of purchasing for one) for sizing:

I'm 5'2" and normally wear size small. I sized up to medium for a comfier fit/intentionally oversized look. I got a t-shirt and the crew neck sweatshirt. Both fit as expected. 

If anyone cares about this type of thing, I thought the packaging they shipped in was a really nice touch especially in contrast to Amazon boxes/plastic bags. 100% cardboard bag type thing that was super easy to throw in recycling while still seeming durable enough to easily hold up to shipping. 

Just got my Homefield apparel today and the hoodie is absolutely breathtaking. Makes me look like I have 20 pounds less fat and 30 pounds more muscle. Perfect for 39 year-old dads. Don’t delay, folks, order now so you have it in time for the start of the season. 

14 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Just got my Homefield apparel today and the hoodie is absolutely breathtaking. Makes me look like I have 20 pounds less fat and 30 pounds more muscle. Perfect for 39 year-old dads. Don’t delay, folks, order now so you have it in time for the start of the season. 

Just curious, when you received your merchandise did it the include a pre-paid return mailing sticker? I worry about the fit and a lot times when I order clothes online the clothes company includes a mailing sticker. I like the hoodie and I could use a new one.  Thanks 

2 hours ago, MusicCityBilliken said:

Just curious, when you received your merchandise did it the include a pre-paid return mailing sticker? I worry about the fit and a lot times when I order clothes online the clothes company includes a mailing sticker. I like the hoodie and I could use a new one.  Thanks 

I did not see one. There was a packing slip but no prepaid return sticker. It could have fallen out though I’m not sure. I tore open the package and made my kids clean up the mess. 

2 hours ago, MusicCityBilliken said:

It does not. However, they make returns pretty easy. I returned mine because the fit was a little too tight for my liking. There’s a return/exchange  page on their site. You enter in your order number and they give you a pre-paid return mailing label to print out. From there you can either exchange it for a different size or order a different shirt all together. They ship the new shirt when they receive the old one.

9 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

It does not. However, they make returns pretty easy. I returned mine because the fit was a little too tight for my liking. There’s a return/exchange  page on their site. You enter in your order number and they give you a pre-paid return mailing label to print out. From there you can either exchange it for a different size or order a different shirt all together. They ship the new shirt when they receive the old one.

Okay, that seems fair. Thanks

On 10/17/2021 at 9:34 AM, MusicCityBilliken said:

I ordered XLs because everyone was talking on this site about how sizes ran smaller.  Well I'm 6'1, 195lbs and like super fit with lush blonde hair and green eyes....anyway it was too big.  Returning was easy went on the site clicked on my order and clicked to exchange for a large, printed the shipping label taped it over the existing label on the bag and put in my mailbox.

I plan to be in STL for the Auburn game so I'll probably need a sweater.

17 hours ago, RamJAMTIME said:

Does anyone think the t-shirt material is thin? Not sure if it's part of the vintage look,  but the white is almost see through. 

I thought the same thing.super thin that makes the white difficult 

but man I love my blue and gray shirts. They were sold out of the hood when I bought my t shirts so I’m be got to make another order. 

3 hours ago, BilliKat said:

I thought the same thing.super thin that makes the white difficult 

but man I love my blue and gray shirts. They were sold out of the hood when I bought my t shirts so I’m be got to make another order. 

As a pasty white dude, the thin white material isn't much of a problem, but I can definitely see how the white would be really problematic for a female.  You'd probably need to go with a tank top under it or something.

On 10/14/2021 at 10:43 AM, Pistol said:

For real, though, how do these fit when you have washboard abs and are used to sleeves ripping when you wear a medium?

Update: I ordered a large.

Once it arrives I can post a photo to show how it fits, but the more I think about it, it would probably be way hotter to just describe it, letting everyone use their imagination.

TheA_Bomb likes this