2021-2022 Season

Aquinas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Cowboy II said:

-do folks think the NCAA can actually do the math to track the number of scholarships we have issued?

They probably have an entire department dedicated to just us. 

2 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

This was reported earlier (can't find it now) but the video is pretty cool.  You can't help but have a big smile when you see this.  Team Blue!

This is what I love about this program and the young men in it.

For me it’s more than wins and losses.  Having an exciting team with real students and good team members that can be in the running for the A10 championship each year is good enough for me.

Congratulations Courtney.

Nothing of note to this comment but why wasn't he given this sooner?  Why wait until March?  Admittedly, I don't know how all things financial work but the season is almost over.  I would hope it covered all Spring 2021 costs but why not all 2020-21 costs?  Happy for the kid.  And his parents.

33 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Nothing of note to this comment but why wasn't he given this sooner?  Why wait until March?  Admittedly, I don't know how all things financial work but the season is almost over.  I would hope it covered all Spring 2021 costs but why not all 2020-21 costs?  Happy for the kid.  And his parents.

Could it be they thought they might have a mid year transfer and it fell through

Could be cheese —— but transfers are at semester and if you aren’t enrolled by a week’s worth of classes, then you ain’t ever gonna be enrolled.  Don’t think that’s a valid answer.

19 hours ago, Taj79 said:

Could be cheese —— but transfers are at semester and if you aren’t enrolled by a week’s worth of classes, then you ain’t ever gonna be enrolled.  Don’t think that’s a valid answer.

Well I meant first semester not the spring one.

1 hour ago, majerus mojo said:

Our Collins-Jimerson-Thatch-Nesbitt-Okoro line-up ranks 32nd in the nation here: 

https://twitter.com/EvanMiya/status/1501594818786566144?s=20&t=CDQ0V56Te-AtCvkaxAyZWg

Davidson and Dayton both top 10. Might have to throw out the whole thing though with Fordham checking in at 25. 

Best part is that (most likely, knock on wood) that entire lineup returns next season and all but Okoro will be back the following year as well.

almaman likes this

16 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Best part is that (most likely, knock on wood) that entire lineup returns next season and all but Okoro will be back the following year as well.

The even better part is that Nesbitt and Thatch will likely trade places sharing the 5th starter spot behind 6th-year Javonte Perkins 🤤