2021-2022 Season

Aquinas

4 minutes ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

Read through this thread from Chapley. I get that he isn’t perfect but he’s been working for free for quite some time. He deserves kudos just for that. 

Reading this thread really cements in my mind the need for the US to conquer Canada, so that all Canadians can enjoy US Citizenship!

🤗

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, AnkielBreakers said:

Reading this thread really cements in my mind the need for the US to conquer Canada, so that all Canadians can enjoy US Citizenship!

🤗

I have been saying for years we should have a hostile takeover. We get their natural resources and hockey players. 

2 hours ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

Read through this thread from Chapley. I get that he isn’t perfect but he’s been working for free for quite some time. He deserves kudos just for that. 

This thread reaffirms my disdain of all government and bureaucracy.  

Only part of Canada we need is Alberta they're footing the bill for the rest of the country. (Zeihan)

Zeihan, Peter, The Accidental Superpower, 2014.

PS Letterkenny, I just started it this week, so good.

In an attempt to get back to basketball. In this new year, I would like to see Jimmmerson extend his range. I was impressed with the distance on some of the 3s Auburn made. They appeared to be 2 full steps beyond the line. Defenders instinctively are just looking to guard the line. 

5 hours ago, Aquinas said:

In an attempt to get back to basketball. In this new year, I would like to see Jimmmerson extend his range. I was impressed with the distance on some of the 3s Auburn made. They appeared to be 2 full steps beyond the line. Defenders instinctively are just looking to guard the line. 

Agree, and would add that he needs to shoot the ball more, period. He's averaging about 5 3s per game, should be double that. 

11 minutes ago, ARon said:

Travis let slip during the postgame show that Wednesday’s game against LaSalle is almost certainly not happening.

Hopefully we connect with Xavier who was reportedly looking for a game this week

that would b cool otherwise another week break.

On 1/1/2022 at 8:37 AM, Aquinas said:

Agreed.  If you go back to the blowout W over Tulane in December 2019 when we set the SLU record for 3 pts made, Jimerson was consistently knocking down 3s from beyond the NBA line (the game was played at the Suns arena in Phoenix).

Making 3s from deeper not only gives Gibson more room, but also spaces the floor more for others as well.

Dr. Holly Hills likes this

17 minutes ago, brianstl said:

For the issues I think SLU might have had/has with their protocols, at least they aren’t Georgetown.

Georgetwon is in DC, a city that I assume is much more restrictive than St. Louis in terms of Covid regs. In other words, they are screwed.

Just now, BigMouthBilliken said:

They should rent out a venue in Florida and play the rest of their home games there. I’m sure the sunshine state would welcome them with open arms.

And as a plus, they would not have to deal with DC rules and regs. Maybe SLU should do something like this, and move the whole team to Jacksonville or Tallahasse for the season.

14 minutes ago, Old guy said:

And as a plus, they would not have to deal with DC rules and regs. Maybe SLU should do something like this, and move the whole team to Jacksonville or Tallahasse for the season.

So that would simply mean nobody gets to attend - how does that make sense?  If all you want is games played then just close it to fans like last year.  

6 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

So that would simply mean nobody gets to attend - how does that make sense?  If all you want is games played then just close it to fans like last year.  

works4me. I'd rather have a whole season in a bubble than this pp BS. hope coach can find a game replace latest 86'd one