2021-2022 Season

Aquinas

12 minutes ago, slu72 fan said:

If you really want hard tickets, contact the ticket office. 

Thank you for the information, I going to put if off for another year if I can.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, brianstl said:

The worst thing about move away from hard tickets is you lose a thing you could collect.

good point.   my man cave bar has seasons of my season tickets framed hanging on the wall.   guess that decorative item is never again.   

i am not a fan of the digital tickets.   i dont live and die on my phone like the more recent generations so my knowledge and expertise is imo somewhat limited.   it made me nervous last year to get my tickets for the games in this manner.   initially i struggled making it work and understanding the process.   i eventually was fine, but i never felt comfortable and kept thinking i'd rather have the hard tickets.   i am guessing though the AD saved a lot of money going to this.  just a sign of the times and i'm sure we will all get used to it eventually.   i guess we have to eventually.   

brianstl likes this

-I don't know if significant but the ADept saved some bucks in postage and print going this way

-I had no issues with the digital version last season plus it makes getting issued tickets used a whole lot easier so perhaps the blue seats will be more filled with this ticket method

5 minutes ago, wgstl said:

"Face masks may be removed briefly to consume food or beverages."

LOL

That's the way it was last year at games. They were pretty strict about the mask going back on quickly. At the open practice they were not strict at all about it

2 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

That's the way it was last year at games. They were pretty strict about the mask going back on quickly. At the open practice they were not strict at all about it

There was also no significant usher presence haha. Last year there was at least one usher who was a complete hawk as far as mask policing.

11 minutes ago, slubillikens43 said:

Are people really going to go along with this? Lol

I just made sure to always buy a beer and have it in my hand.  It seemed to be a good way to comply, but 05 is right....I would still get an infrequent reminder to pull my mask up essentially between sips from an usher.

2 minutes ago, SLU_Lax said:

I just made sure to always buy a beer and have it in my hand.  It seemed to be a good way to comply, but 05 is right....I would still get an infrequent reminder to pull my mask up essentially between sips from an usher.

I just can't see the ushers being as strict as last year it was weird how close some of them watched people

On 10/17/2021 at 4:38 PM, White Pelican said:

4 hours ago, Bills By 40 said:

I  can't believe that SLU  will not require some vaccination, or negative w/in 72 hrs test result, to allow people to attend games.  The Blues can do it with twice the attendance.  If that winds up as the final policy I will not be attending any games.  They can sell my seat to an anti-vaxer from north St Louis city or county or Franklin County.

That policy has to change.

37 minutes ago, bauman said:

I  can't believe that SLU  will not require some vaccination, or negative w/in 72 hrs test result, to allow people to attend games.  The Blues can do it with twice the attendance.  If that winds up as the final policy I will not be attending any games.  They can sell my seat to an anti-vaxer from north St Louis city or county or Franklin County.

SLU Is currently following the City guidelines for large indoor gatherings. SLU is also not in the position of alienating any certain set of fans. There's more to be lost by going above and beyond "legal requirements" than there is to be gained.

I've been told the Blues lost major local sponsorship $$$$ due to the policy.

I'll let you in the on a little secret: the great majority of people attending the sporting events don't care if vaccination is required or not.

38 minutes ago, bauman said:

What section are you in, I may be interested?

Bills By 40 likes this

9 minutes ago, Compton said:

I believe later research and contact tracing determined that the game itself wasn’t the super spreader event. The tracing determined that the spread far more likely occurred in the bars and restaurants the traveling fans visited.