2021-2022 Season

Aquinas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AnkielBreakers said:

Question for anyone who has seen them in person. Does Lorentsson look like he can man the Center position for any stretch? 5 minutes?

More so offensively than defensively, and that also depends on the matchup. Some teams will play centers that would squash him, some teams will play centers that he might start over. We'll see what happens but I don't see many a scenario in which he'd ever need to lead the front court

42 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

More so offensively than defensively, and that also depends on the matchup. Some teams will play centers that would squash him, some teams will play centers that he might start over. We'll see what happens but I don't see many a scenario in which he'd ever need to lead the front court

Does the swede get front court minutes a head of Traore?

I was told Traore looked better than expected. What did you guys think of him in the open practice? Obviously not expecting him to play many minutes this year, but going forward, what did you guys think?

8 hours ago, AnkielBreakers said:

Question for anyone who has seen them in person. Does Lorentsson look like he can man the Center position for any stretch? 5 minutes?

No

5 hours ago, dennis_w said:

Does the swede get front court minutes a head of Traore?

No - he can’t defend a true big man. Never once played the lone big man role in any lineup in any of the scrimmages. Just kind of apples and oranges players

4 hours ago, Reinert310 said:

I was told Traore looked better than expected. What did you guys think of him in the open practice? Obviously not expecting him to play many minutes this year, but going forward, what did you guys think?

Definitely raw but his length is real and will help. Ahead of where a guy like Diarra was/is IMO, but a step down from last year Bell. He didn’t look bad defensively, didn’t do awesome rebounding the ball, but I can’t imagine other teams are going to be able to run out guys as good as Linssen or Okoro

NH and CBFan like this

On 10/15/2021 at 2:46 PM, Gremio14 said:

Nowhere close to CAG. TF has always stated his most intense, “win at all cost” players ever were Smart and Goodwin. He very recently stated Nesbitt appears ready to make this elite list a trifecta, albeit a bit too early to be 100% certain. Has all the earmarks. 

And, as a side note to those who care, I would be shocked if SLU is not in the Big East by the end of next week…

Just as a recap, this post got the whole BE gravy train rolling. It has been interesting to watch this mushroom into the mess it has been.

On 10/18/2021 at 7:17 PM, Reinert310 said:

I think Traore has a D1 college ready body. He certainly looks the part 

2 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

I received mine a few weeks ago via email. They’re going digital this year.

Older fans like me do not like the digital tickets but it is the only way I can get in.

I figured this was coming so it’s time for me to learn how to use it.

I still print out my Southwest tickets even though it’s on my phone.

I printed out seven six flags passes plus 7 fright passes last weekend, I am a mess and a tree hater.

AGB91 and Old guy like this

6 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Older fans like me do not like the digital tickets but it is the only way I can get in.

I figured this was coming so it’s time for me to learn how to use it.

I still print out my Southwest tickets even though it’s on my phone.

I printed out seven six flags passes plus 7 fright passes last weekend, I am a mess and a tree hater.

I would not consider myself older, but I totally agree with you. I think going digital-only is a bad decision that potentially alienates segments of the fanbase. Digital + print if requested is the sweet spot IMO.

bauman and CBFan like this

7 minutes ago, GoSluBills said:

Has anyone received their season tickets yet? I wasn't sure if they were going digital only similar to the Blues/Cardinals.

Mine are in my phone.

Can anyone tell me how to get them into Apple Wallet? I have an iphone SE (the original older one) and have had no trouble getting Cardinal tickets and TicketBastard concert tickets into Wallet. I seem to recall having this problem with a ticket to a Women's postseason seat in 2020 prior to everything shutting down due to covid.

I hit the button "add to Apple Wallet", the button kind of acts like it's been pressed but the tickets never make it to Wallet. Any help for an MBM?