Bradley Beal Elite

1 hour ago, shempie said:

I had heard that Tatum recently hosted a golf tourney here. Wonder if that was it? Apparently his foursome include Penny and Tatum's golf coach. 

It was Jayson's foundation golf tournament, and he played with Drew Hanlen and brad Beal, fwiw lol.

7 hours ago, Cowboy II said:

-any clues on where this pic was taken? 

The tournament was at Old Hickory Golf Club (St. Peters), where I happen to play golf. Unfortunately it was not advertised much ahead of time. As a member we were only told the course was closed for a tournament that had to be re-scheduled due to COVID. 

NextYearBill likes this

14 hours ago, JGR6396 said:

The tournament was at Old Hickory Golf Club (St. Peters), where I happen to play golf. Unfortunately it was not advertised much ahead of time. As a member we were only told the course was closed for a tournament that had to be re-scheduled due to COVID. 

-thanks

6 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Anyone concerned that Arkansas is also building a pipeline into BBE?

Yes.  My hope was that we would be the first option for local 4 stars once we strung together a couple of NCAA appearances but Musselman has already elevated them to a national power.  We are still the most attractive option for kids who are hometown guys, though.  

Reinert310 likes this

1 hour ago, 3star_recruit said:

Yes.  My hope was that we would be the first option for local 4 stars once we strung together a couple of NCAA appearances but Musselman has already elevated them to a national power.  We are still the most attractive option for kids who are hometown guys, though.  

I mean, I know he plays for BBE, but isn’t Nick Smith from Little Rock? Arkansas is “staying home” for him as much as SLU was from Yuri or TJ or JGood or Nesbitt. Musselman is definitely doing work down there, but shouldn’t we assume some context is required in this situation?

3star_recruit likes this

1 hour ago, Reinert310 said:

I mean, I know he plays for BBE, but isn’t Nick Smith from Little Rock? Arkansas is “staying home” for him as much as SLU was from Yuri or TJ or JGood or Nesbitt. Musselman is definitely doing work down there, but shouldn’t we assume some context is required in this situation?

As long as Musselman's BBE recruiting stays focused on Arkansas kids like Moses Moody and Nick Smith, we can peacefully coexist.  But if he expands his target list to St Louis blue chippers, that would be a tough battle to wage.

12 hours ago, Reinert310 said:

We have a lock on local players on BBE but their top rated guys most years are out of area or more regional.  I would hope the plan is to pick one of these guys off.  We have a much better chance at getting a regional 4 star off of BBE than just getting one at random.  If a BCS school has already muscled their way into this then what is stopping them from also picking a STL 4 star teammate?

Reinert310 likes this

Keep winning. Get into the tournament and make a run. I don’t think those goals are that lofty. We’re right there, we just need that 1 breakthrough season. Maybe this is it. Who knows? But we’re not that far away.

bauman, slufanskip and willie like this