Billikens.com Report Technical Errors Thread

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Now I'm having some trouble getting the reply text field to open up to reply to posts.

Firefox on Windows 10.

Ive been having trouble with attachments and plain text Twitter links to show up on my phone.

I just did a forum upgrade, which I hope helps Reinert310s problems.

I have also had a few 522 errors this week.  I contacted the web host earlier this week, and they did not find an immediate problem with the server.  I just outreached again.

1 hour ago, White Pelican said:

I havent been here for a while but today it was very slow. And I got some 522's also. Wanted to post about it but it wouldn't let me. Seems it's fixed now.

Still happening for me most of the time

I have temporarily redirected all traffic to the main board.  But things are slow for me as well.  It is a peculiar problem, but I am going to work to diagnose it this weekend.  

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

12 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

I have temporarily redirected all traffic to the main board.  But things are slow for me as well.  It is a peculiar problem, but I am going to work to diagnose it this weekend.  

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

It seems to have improved considerably since you've done that.

• 2 weeks later...

I just did a brief check, this is what I found. You can open a thread much faster than what it was before, this works well. I was getting messages the site could not open threads this morning, no problems now. Please understand this is a superficial try out, but the board is working better in my opinion.

32 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Take back what I said earlier today, this afternoon it is very slow and fails to connect with the threads you select. Sorry for the misinformation above. It is back to bad.

Old guy, misinformation  mmmn :)

11 minutes ago, johnbj14 said:

Not sure if others are seeing issues on iOS, but embedded tweets don’t seem to be loading for me. Happening on both Safari and Chrome. 

This is what I’ve had problems with. It comes and goes for me.

16 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

I redisabled some features...

I am not 100% sure what the problem is.  I have family in town this week, so I will try to diagnose better next.

Really Steve?  Giving family priority over the Board? 

• 1 month later...