Welcome, Kellen Thames!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

This has all the traits of recent SLU commitments (announcement on KSDK, plays for BBE, connection with Tate, etc), but I still didn’t truly expect him to commit to SLU. I just thought he’d follow his dad to Mizzou. 

Sounds like a nice get for Team Blue!

I am beating a dead horse here but the idea that kids follow their father to his school is vastly overdone on this board. 

I don’t want to play the role of Debbie Downer here, I’m sure Kellen is a great kid. But it’s just hard for me to get excited about a recruit...until I see him dunk over a trash can!

slufanskip and willie like this

4 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

I don’t want to play the role of Debbie Downer here, I’m sure Kellen is a great kid. But it’s just hard for me to get excited about a recruit...until I see him dunk over a trash can!

F that, him making the free throw is the new "Can he dunk" affirmation! 

slufanskip likes this

11 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

I admit that I don't follow the local high school players that closely but I have looked on line and really can't find much about where he is ranked.  Can anybody help here?

Due to the pandemic, the recruiting sites aren't quite as active as they have been in years past.  There are scores of kids who ordinarily would be three stars that are barely being covered this year.  Nick Kramer plays big minutes for BBE and 24/7 just put him in their database a few weeks ago. And based on his offer list alone, Thames is clearly a three-star recruit.

billiken_roy, cheeseman and Zink like this

Mr. and Mrs. CBFan welcome Kellen Thames to team blue, we look forward to watching you on the court.

15 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Awesome! The pipeline continues. I am super excited about this one!

Also and I know this is juvenile and very petty of me so I apologize but I just can’t help myself…..Suck it Mizzou! 

the mizzou fans say it was a courtesy offer and jones is much better, so yes suck it mizzou

Thames 2020-21 season stats.  Pattonville was a very good team, going 22-2.  They lost to Connor Turnbull's Ft. Zumwalt North team in the Districts.

23 games played, 441 points - 19.2 ppg, 161 of 312 from the field - 51.6%, 29 of 99 3's - 33.0%, and 90 of 124 FT - 72.6%

172 boards - 7.5 rpg, 129 assists - 5.61 apg, 59 steals - 2.57 spg, 57 TO and 21 blocks

Zink, TheDude and SLURadioBoy like this