Jermaine Harris Transfer Portal Out of Rhodey

Taj79

Just putting this here FYI.  Ol' Jermaine has been my favorite whipping post ever since he came into URI as a fdour-star recruit.  Kind of surprised it took this long.  I continue to update the listings on the first post of the Consolidated A10 transfer page.  You have to be in the portal as of today to be eligible to transfer and play next year.  Still over 500 players with unknown destinations.  Undeclared returning seniors still include:  Ibi Watson, Dayton; Jordy Tshimanga, Dayton; Ryan Murphy, Duquesne; and Ryan Daly and Anthony Longpre, St. Joes.

30 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Just putting this here FYI.  Ol' Jermaine has been my favorite whipping post ever since he came into URI as a fdour-star recruit.  Kind of surprised it took this long.  I continue to update the listings on the first post of the Consolidated A10 transfer page.  You have to be in the portal as of today to be eligible to transfer and play next year.  Still over 500 players with unknown destinations.  Undeclared returning seniors still include:  Ibi Watson, Dayton; Jordy Tshimanga, Dayton; Ryan Murphy, Duquesne; and Ryan Daly and Anthony Longpre, St. Joes.

I think Daly is done. He played in that 3on3 tournament

8 hours ago, Littlebill said:

No like literally you forfeit any eligibility you have left because there’s a cash prize.

Even with the new rules? Interesting question, what if a kid plays summer ball in Europe and gets paid. Does he lose his eligibility? 

20 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Even with the new rules? Interesting question, what if a kid plays summer ball in Europe and gets paid. Does he lose his eligibility? 

Yes, he would lose his eligibility. Someone cannot get paid to play professionally and still maintain NCAA eligibility.

2 hours ago, slu72 said:

Correct. You still can't get paid to play basketball. You can have someone pay you to appear or advertise because you're "famous", but you can't pay someone to play or play for a cash prize (yes i understand there's a bit of a gray area there)

• 2 weeks later...