2021-22 Top 144, by College Sports Madness

Remains to be seen bauman.  They didn't have a bench last year so ANYTHING will be an improvement.  They signed a JUCO All-somethingsomewhere in Linton Brown.  He should be better than Alejandro Vasquez who transferred to Tarleton State.  They added a kid from Pitt and another from Wake Forest.  Those are ACC pedigrees even if Coulibay only averaged 5.2 ppg games at Pitt and Adams only played in 9 games for Wake.  

They return everyone else from a title team.  Not to be trivialized what experience can lead to.  An injury or two is disheartening however.  

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, bauman said:

Bonnies come in at #19.  Probably the highest for an A-10 team in a few years.  It will be nice to beat them twice in the regular season this year and a third time if we play them in the A-10  tourney.

Reading the write up doesn't make it obvious that they have improved their depth so they might still be relying on the 5 starters from last year for over 30 minutes each.  I think our depth will be too much for them. 

Now if we can just find a reliable bus driver.

If Travis uses the depth and runs the Brownies ragged. In last year’s tourney game we ended up playing St B’s slow ball game and got thrashed. I think St B’s had a top 10 D last year. A large reason for that is their using a lot of clock on offense. Reminds me a little of Brad’s teams. Yes, they’re the team to beat in the A10, but they aren’t exactly what I’d call a dominating team or a stone cold lock. They can be had. 

2 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

For the hoop fans following local players...Brandon McKissic started for Florida in their "secret" exhibition game the other day against UNC.

Good for him. Hard worker. Hope he balls out this year and gets a real shot at some professional basketball