2021-22 Top 144, by College Sports Madness

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they'll be very high, Im going to guess 110.  People who are looking at this team on paper wont be too thrilled about this team.  So, I agree that they finish way better than early projections. 

They'll make us about fourth in the A10 behind the Bonnies, Richmond and likely VCU.  Lat year, that was Dayton at #65.  But I see that guess has been taken.  I'll go over and ADD A ZERO TO ROY'S PICK AND SAY #70.

61, finish 20 if Okoro and Nesbitt are impact players all season.

22 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

They're up to #133.

They project Georgia #143 and Kansas State #136.

Where do you think the Bills will check in?  My guess is that it will be between 70 and 80.  I also expect them to exceed the projection.

https://www.collegesportsmadness.com/mens-basketball/top-144-previews

I agree with the 70-80 ranking. A lot of SEC teams have improved thru the portal and the class of 21. Was kind of surprised to see GA and KSU ranked so far behind. 

6 hours ago, slu72 said:

I agree with the 70-80 ranking. A lot of SEC teams have improved thru the portal and the class of 21. Was kind of surprised to see GA and KSU ranked so far behind. 

I’ve heard from multiple people that Kansas State *MAY* be a surprise team in the Big 12 this year. That being said, I’ve also heard if they don’t make significant strides (I don’t think any K-State fans are foolish enough to think they’re going to compete for a league championship, but they are expecting noticeable improvements in play and results), Weber may be out. This is a huge season for deciding his fate.

1 hour ago, Reinert310 said:

I’ve heard from multiple people that Kansas State *MAY* be a surprise team in the Big 12 this year. That being said, I’ve also heard if they don’t make significant strides (I don’t think any K-State fans are foolish enough to think they’re going to compete for a league championship, but they are expecting noticeable improvements in play and results), Weber may be out. This is a huge season for deciding his fate.

Weber should be out if they don’t compete.  I do not know anything about his recruiting class coming in but they better be good or I think Weber is finished.

44 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Weber should be out if they don’t compete.  I do not know anything about his recruiting class coming in but they better be good or I think Weber is finished.

The biggest thing is McGuirl is back, with las year’s class, and they played much much better down the stretch last year. They legitimately played Baylor close late in the season last year. If the results aren’t quite a bit better this year, he’ll have no excuses left.

15 hours ago, Reinert310 said:

K State started playing much better basketball to close out the season.  Bradford got much better to. They will be much better this season.  

12 hours ago, Reinert310 said:

The biggest thing is McGuirl is back, with las year’s class, and they played much much better down the stretch last year. They legitimately played Baylor close late in the season last year. If the results aren’t quite a bit better this year, he’ll have no excuses left.

Respectfully McGuirl is okay.  His shooting percentage overall was .356 112/315.  3pt 60/190 .316 he had 103 assists.  I like Pack though.

I watched them a lot last season because of Bradford.  I like to follow local kids.

Happy Friday

1 hour ago, CBFan said:

Respectfully McGuirl is okay.  His shooting percentage overall was .356 112/315.  3pt 60/190 .316 he had 103 assists.  I like Pack though.

I watched them a lot last season because of Bradford.  I like to follow local kids.

Happy Friday

I think McGuirl is the type of player who is more important to a young team like K-State than his numbers might suggest. But you’re right, I don’t think he’s necessarily think he’s an all conference player, but I think he’s important in that he kind of keeps all the other parts running smoothly. I’m the same way, live watching local kids. Kasubke should get more of a run this year, as long as he stays healthy. 

CBFan likes this

On 7/3/2021 at 9:46 AM, Taj79 said:

Read #144 Chattanooga for old player KC Hankton.  Noted he missed "significant time due to injury" last season.  Seems that trend continues.

It  is sad, but he may be going the Welmer way, never regaining health in a durable enough manner to allow him to show what he can do playing. This is a very unfortunate situation.