Podcast Guest: Kevin Lisch

We've been asked if we could let the board know when we have a guest coming on and have posters suggest questions or topics.

We have Kevin scheduled to record Wednesday morning. So if there's something you've always wanted to know this would be a good thread to ask the question in. We obviously will have exhaustive outline so I would say make your questions pretty specific or outside of the box. We obviously won't get to all of them but we'll grab a couple of our favorites to ask him.

NH and AGB91 like this

30 minutes ago, Midtown Madness said:

We've been asked if we could let the board know when we have a guest coming on and have posters suggest questions or topics.

We have Kevin scheduled to record Wednesday morning. So if there's something you've always wanted to know this would be a good thread to ask the question in. We obviously will have exhaustive outline so I would say make your questions pretty specific or outside of the box. We obviously won't get to all of them but we'll grab a couple of our favorites to ask him.

What clinched his decision to pick SLU over Illinois?

SLURadioBoy likes this

Now that his playing career is over does he ever see himself returning to the US / coaching in the US?  Wikipedia says he's an assistant coach for the Sydney Kings now.  I believe his wife is from Australia, so they may be settled there.

Does he regret saying that he is from "Belle-vegas on the ILL side" in his intro video?  I can't remember which year this was, does anyone else remember this?

Memories from the game where he had a bloody face or the weird injury of tearing the webbing between his fingers.

How much does he follow the program currently?  Any relationship with Coach Ford or any other coaches?