OT Senior men’s hoops

Fridays at 10 at Sunset Hills Rec center on S Lindbergh about a half mile on the right after going under I44.  Half court - usually 4/4 - relatively gentle.  Ave age is around 70, but if you’re over 60, you Q.  Free with Silver Sneakers, otherwise $2. At least 5 Billiken season ticket holders play.

starting in July, Wednesday at 10 will be added.  Pre COVID we had both days & we will again.

Reinert310 likes this

Do you have to pay to use the Sunset Hills facility?

My father is semi looking for a shoot around league.  He's played at U City high over 60 group for over 10 years that has disbanded after Covid.  Right now he is tooling around at the MAC but has a bum knee and foot so is considering giving it up.

What is your players background or high of a level are you playing at?

Reinert310 likes this

9 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Do you have to pay to use the Sunset Hills facility?

My father is semi looking for a shoot around league.  He's played at U City high over 60 group for over 10 years that has disbanded after Covid.  Right now he is tooling around at the MAC but has a bum knee and foot so is considering giving it up.

What is your players background or high of a level are you playing at?

Honestly, my Dad was had the same type of thing shut down for Covid. I’ll send him this. Not sure he’s interested, but thanks for putting it out there @Major Majerus