Carte'Are Gordon-shooting

26 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

First day on the internet? He isn’t a former billiken. He is an ex billiken who left on horrible terms. I want nothing to associate our program with his. Unfortunately Austin mcbroom is already a former SLU guy 

If he really was shot, I don’t care what terms he left on, it’s nothing to celebrate. Some things are more important than F-ing college basketball fandom. Grow up!

On 6/12/2021 at 8:17 AM, BJK said:

A person was shot.. a former Billiken at that... and some of you idiots are stepping up to the plate to take the biggest a$$hole prize. It’s gunna be a tough call for the winner with such a huge field on this board. 

well it's been a week since this  mystery post started this thread.  This idiot is saying wtf. If this happened there has to be some evidence besides an 3rd post by a  fella on this board. Nothing in the news, no other reports anywhere. so hand me the big a hole prize for saying but this is BS. If he was shot it is nothing to celebrate 4 sure but Gordon is not just another 1 of 350m US citizens he is a former player that we were all high on and so far he's had more of a Lawrence Phillips type career pretty much the opposite of his high school team mate who seemed to be willing to play anywhere that Gordon wasn't in college. So being an a hole for joking about such a tool is something kind of normal for a fan site imo. Please let us know if there is any real  info on this shooting.

CG posted something on his own Instagram about it, so it sure seems like it happened. The reality of the situation is that there won't be news coverage of a shooting unless the person is really well known or unless someone dies.

Littlebill and Old guy like this