Transfer Portal Closing

Taj79

I didn't want to bury this in the Consolidated Transfer thread so I put it here.

According to the Fordham forum on the A10 Talk page, the transfer portal closes July 1.  Is the information correct?  Don't know but there it is:

a10talk.com/forums/threads/roster-remake.1029/#post-5223

According to the information on Verbal commits, there are still 742 players residing in the transfer portal.

In other A10 news, the Bonnies are taking yesterday's Mask-Free Day announcement to mean the Reilly Center will be fully opened for 2021-22.

2 hours ago, Taj79 said:

I didn't want to bury this in the Consolidated Transfer thread so I put it here.

According to the Fordham forum on the A10 Talk page, the transfer portal closes July 1.  Is the information correct?  Don't know but there it is:

According to the information on Verbal commits, there are still 742 players residing in the transfer portal.

In other A10 news, the Bonnies are taking yesterday's Mask-Free Day announcement to mean the Reilly Center will be fully opened for 2021-22.

The transfer portal never “closes”, but players must enter by July 1st in order to qualify for the one-time transfer exemption for 2021-2022.

6 hours ago, Taj79 said:

Governor Cuomo still requires masks in NY, so we shall see.

On 5/15/2021 at 3:03 PM, BilliesBy40 said:

The transfer portal never “closes”, but players must enter by July 1st in order to qualify for the one-time transfer exemption for 2021-2022.

Right. It's just the calendar flipping over. Portal is always open.