Jordan Goodwin to Go Pro

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, JettFlight5 said:

Per the Twitterverse, JGood signed with the Wizards! 

Indeed.  Exhibit 10 instead of two-way though.  He’ll be competing to make the 15-man roster or at the very least their G League affiliate.  If he stays at least 60 days he’ll be entitled up to $50k.  Gotta start somewhere.  Congrats JGOOD!

308C4047-0E0A-4FBC-8125-5B4B1D92E48B.png

5 hours ago, Fraz said:

Indeed.  Exhibit 10 instead of two-way though.  He’ll be competing to make the 15-man roster or at the very least their G League affiliate.  If he stays at least 60 days he’ll be entitled up to $50k.  Gotta start somewhere.  Congrats JGOOD!

308C4047-0E0A-4FBC-8125-5B4B1D92E48B.png

As of today, this looks like a pretty good fit. Let’s go JGood!

the door is still open and we all know no one will outwork Jordan Goodwin.   i'd sure love to become a Wizards fan.  

BIG BILL FAN and Fraz like this

Take it from a guy living in the DC Metroplex, the Wizards are a perennial mess.  About the only team I see messing up as much is the Sacramento Kings.  But I don't pay that close attention so there may be more.  Just could not stand to watch them with Westbrook on team and that is a viewing habit that stops for maybe 30 seconds a night if that much.  YThier guard roster as it stands now is Beal, Isaac Bonga (???), Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, and Caleb Homesley.  WHO?  

Best of luck JG.

13 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Take it from a guy living in the DC Metroplex, the Wizards are a perennial mess.  About the only team I see messing up as much is the Sacramento Kings.  But I don't pay that close attention so there may be more.  Just could not stand to watch them with Westbrook on team and that is a viewing habit that stops for maybe 30 seconds a night if that much.  YThier guard roster as it stands now is Beal, Isaac Bonga (???), Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, and Caleb Homesley.  WHO?  

Best of luck JG.

Yes, how tough it must have been to watch Westbrook 🙄

The problem now is after the trade yesterday, the Wizards traded one great guard/wing for two mediocre ones. As far as making a roster goes, there's now an extra body that takes up a roster spot, making it that much more difficult for JGood

18 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Best of luck JG.

Unseld will right the ship. Right Earl. 

3 hours ago, Littlebill said:

Yes, how tough it must have been to watch Westbrook 🙄

The problem now is after the trade yesterday, the Wizards traded one great guard/wing for two mediocre ones. As far as making a roster goes, there's now an extra body that takes up a roster spot, making it that much more difficult for JGood

Westbrook has been a declining asset for four seasons now.  He never was an efficient scorer and has gone from a below average defensive player to a bad defensive player.  He had a 3 year run in OKC where he was really a great guard, but he isn't that player anymore.

5 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Westbrook has been a declining asset for four seasons now.  He never was an efficient scorer and has gone from a below average defensive player to a bad defensive player.  He had a 3 year run in OKC where he was really a great guard, but he isn't that player anymore.

Agreed, Westbrook has been living on reputation for two years now.  When you're a guard whose game relies that much on athleticism, the decline is rapid.

4 hours ago, Taj79 said:

Best of luck JG.

You couldn't stand to watch someone who AVERAGED a triple-double and is the hardest-playing player in the league? That is an interesting take.